Season 8 Episode 1, 2

That morning the teens and Nathan were doing there morning workout

That morning the teens and Nathan were doing there morning workout. The teens were getting themselves back into shape whereas Nathan was getting himself ready to leave for camp. The three basketball players were doing press-ups all in a line as Jamie sat on top of his fathers back and counted for them, "45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50!" He cheered.

The youngest went to grab water bottles for his siblings and his father, "good man. Thank you." Nathan said to his youngest son as the teens muttered out a 'thank you' as well both being out of breathe. "You know when camp starts tomorrow, you'll be a big part of the reason why I'm ready." The father of three soon to be four said, as he looked at all of them.

"Yeah, I know." Jamie and the teens nodded their head sadly, they liked having their father round but when basketball started he was always away.

The man saw the solemn looks on their faces, "you guys don't seem too excited about that." He informs the group of kids.

"No we are." Raven told him, the girl didn't want their father to go away with any doubts.

Will looked at his sister, "we're glad you're a bobcat."

"We just wish you didn't have to leave." Jamie finished for them as he walked over to his siblings.

Nathan sighed, "yeah I know." To change the conversation the man stood up, "okay. You ready?" The boy lay down on a gym rug as Nathan wrapped the youngest in it while the teens gathered their weights.

"Do you think the other bobcats do this workout?" Jamie asked his father, from his position on the floor being wrapped like sushi.

The Scott man laughed, "I don't know buddy. Probably not."

"Definitely not." The teens told him as the man lifted a sushi rolled Jamie up.

As Nathan began to lift Jamie like weights and the teens doing it as well however with actual weights instead of a small child, "hey so I was thinking. You guys might want to come out on the road with me this season." The father asked his kids.

All the Scott kids seemed to really like this idea, "you mean with the team?" RJ asked her dad, the girl really did love basketball as much as he did.

"Yeah." Nathan replied as he turned to look at his kids, "you just got to keep your grades up, help your mom out around the house like I know you can."

Will was as excited as his brother, "oh we will." He answered for all of them.

The man chuckled, he was glad his children wanted to do things with him. Unlike his relationship with Dan, "Oh and Clay said you can ride with him to home games this year." As Nathan turned to Jamie, "I think you're old enough for that, don't you?" Haley walked through the door as Nathan took the gym rug from around Jamie off, before he stood up in front of all his kids, "I'm also gonna need you to look after your mom while I'm gone all right? It's just the five of you now. Six if you count Chester."