Season 5 Ep 14, 15 & 16

That morning, RJ and Will were cuddled up next to each other, it had been a month since the abduction, neither left each other side

That morning, RJ and Will were cuddled up next to each other, it had been a month since the abduction, neither left each other side. It started to worry Nathan and Haley because, even before the two were in their care they were never that dependent on the other. They woke up to the sound of laughing coming for Haley and Nathan's room, along with Jamie saying it tickled. After getting dressed they headed downstairs where they saw Haley had made breakfast, "Mmm, smells good in here." They turned to see Nathan just behind them, the took to their stools as Haley explained she made french toast, "so what's your day like?" Nathan asked Haley but his youngest answered instead.

"Mostly just playing." Jamie informed his dad as he ate breakfast, which made Haley laugh turning to face Nathan, "my days not bad either. I'm just gonna grade these papers" looking down at the work in front of her before then glancing at RJ, "I have to take RJ to the doctors check to see if she no longer has to wear headgear while playing basketball and then go over to see Peyton for a bit, and then you and I have to interview the N-A-N-N-I-E-S."

Jamie sighed annoyed that they were spelling words he didn't know what they meant, "I hate it when you spell." He informed the group, as Haley told him not to say hate, "sorry. I just think it's D-U-M." Nathan chuckled at his youngest sons behaviour before looking at the teens who were in their on world they'd been closed off for weeks normally they would have laughed but now it was like they were with drawn, he turned his attention back to Jamie, "wow. Add a B to the end of that, or you will be too. Jamie, what do you think about going to practice with me today? Watch your brother and sister play?"

The boys face lighted up like a Christmas tree, "can I?" Before he looked at his siblings, "please?" The two nodded their heads, before looking back at his mom and dad, "I don't know it's a big step. What do you think Mom?" Nathan asked Haley, she hadn't been a fan of letting any of her kids out of sight. After reluctantly agreeing, Jamie and Nathan left.

Haley looked at her two other kids, they hadn't been there selves. "Hey" she said to them as she slung her arm around their shoulders so she was in the middle, "I know your both struggling but please let us in. We love you, both of you." The two wrapped their arms around Haley's waist saying they loved her back. She knew then that they'd be okay with time.

While RJ had been out not being allowed to play games the team had lost eight games but won four, technically three.

Will, Jamie and Nathan had gone to practice while Haley took Raven to get her head checked, the doctor was checking to make sure it had healed well and wasn't going to cause any more problems or damage if she was knocked over while laying, "well, there is still a sensitive spot" the doctor informed them, "but if she is careful she can start or some light practice." Raven wanted to jump with joy, Nathan had been very serious about her doing basically nothing while she recovered, she wasn't even allowed to sit in the pool while Jamie swam.

As they were coming out the doctors, RJ thought it would be funny to were her headgear to trick family, what she didn't expect was to bump into them there, Haley had left her there after Nathan said he'd take her back because they were heading up there with Quentin. Turns out Q needed a cast for his hand, Nathan looked up to see his daughter with headgear on and shook his head, "I'm guessing it's not completely healed?" He asked her, "please say it didn't open back up?" He asked panicked as he placed his hands on her shoulders, he was confused when the girl grinned at him, "your messing with me aren't you?" The girl laughed at his face expression, Nathan wanted to be mad but this was the first time in a while where she'd actually smiled. As they got into the elevator to head back down the doors opened revealing a man all the male Scott baring Jamie didn't want to see. But RJ didn't know who it was, she was unconscious when Dan saw her last.