Season 6 Episode 22, 23, 24

The teens had gone round to Lucas & Peyton with Nathan

The teens had gone round to Lucas & Peyton with Nathan. They arrived at the garage to see him working on a car, that had been destroyed a few weeks before.

"Uncle Lucas can I help you fix aunt Peyton car?" Jamie asked as soon as himself and Nathan had walked in the door, the teens were trailing behind.

Nathan let Jamie get into the car, "are you sure this is no problem letting them hang out with you?" The youngest Scott brother asked Lucas.

"Yeah, I could use the company and Raven at the baby shower later anyway." The blonde stated.

As the teens looked round the car at what they could help with, Lucas was discussing with Nathan how frightened he was about Peytons condition and how she wanted to move the wedding forwards as an almost just incase. However the twos conversation came to and end when Raven voice interrupted them.

"Why do I have to wear a dress? I can't get under the car" the basketball girl whined, making Nathan chuckle.

The two half Scott brothers looked back at the girl shaking their heads, "you know if you mess up that dress your mom and aunt Brooke are gonna kill you." Lucas informed his niece, "so you might want to borrow these." He chucked a pair of shorts and an old t-shirt at her making the girl grin.

After Nathan said goodbye leaving the group, so he could go to a basketball match.

As the teens were helping Lucas, Jamie had snuck off to snoop around what was in the garage, and ended up finding the one thing their uncle really do not want to be thinking about. The memory box Peyton had put together for their baby incase she wasn't around.

"Hey, there's an iPod in here." The youngest Scott informed them the two teens looked up and saw the saddened look on their uncles face however Jamie didn't, "awesome." Before he started to pull photos out of the round shaped box, "this is the night you and daddy won the state championship." He held the photo out to show his siblings and uncle.

"Do you know where you were that night?" Lucas asked his youngest nephew.

Jamie just smiled looking back at the photo, "in mom's tummy."

All the Scott members chuckled at the young boys answer, "that right." The uncle informed him, as he lightly smiled thinking back to the old times.

"So, mom and dad didn't even know me then." The youngest inquired, the two teens along with Lucas had stopped working.

"Well, none us did, but we were all really exited to meet you." Lucas told him, he looked back at Raven who held a slightly different sad look. She was already a few years old at that point and yet, no one knew about her.

Jamie had found something else of interest, "hey look!" Before pulling out a comic strip that Peyton had drawn. It showed two figures who were wearing the Ravens basketball kit and the girls in their cheering outfits with the caption coming from the male figure saying, "its you Peyton."