Season 5 Ep 17 & 18

Nathan had dragged, Will and RJ out of bed to go on a run with him, as the three jogged Jamie trialled behind on his scooter that was attached to Nathan being pulled along, "how you doing pops?" Will asked next to his adopted dad as RJ lead the wa...

Nathan had dragged, Will and RJ out of bed to go on a run with him, as the three jogged Jamie trialled behind on his scooter that was attached to Nathan being pulled along, "how you doing pops?" Will asked next to his adopted dad as RJ lead the way, "hanging in there. How is she so fast?" Will chuckled thinking back to the days they use to rob and dash, she was always fast, "I bet she hadn't even broken a sweat."

Raven in front could hear them, "what was that? You want to go faster? Ok." Jamie seemed to like that idea, "sure cos it feels like we kind of slowed down." This made the teens laugh as Will speed up before calling over his shoulder, "we will attach you to RJ on the way back!" The little boys face lite up. They eventually came to a stop in front of a hill, Jamie looked up ahead, "maybe we should turn around and go back." He suggested. Nathan with his hands on his hips, "why? You don't think I can make it up this hill?" He asked out of breathe, looking up the hill with a squint, Jamie looked at the hill and then his dad, "I'm not supposed to lie, right?"

The two teens started laughing before facing one another, "5 bucks I beat you!" RJ called as she ran up the hill giving herself a head start. Will chased after her, Nathan laughed at his kids, "what your old man work." He told Jamie following after the teens.

RJ best Will to the top the boy demanding a rematch, whereas Nathan did not get to the top, walking back giving them a chance to stretch their legs, "We made it halfway up" Jamie told his father trying to make him smile, "well almost halfway." Nathan sighed, he couldn't even beat his own kids in a running race anymore, "I don't know James. I've got a long way to go if I'm ever going to play basketball again. I keep trying to do the things I used to do and my body's telling me I can't."

RJ had heard enough of her dad complaining, "I think you can. You know why? Because your Nathan Scott. The person who bounced back from being roughly paralysed from the waist down! You've got to build it up before you give up." Will turned to look at his adopted dad, "she's got a point. You didn't give up on us, we're not giving up on you." Jamie smiled at his siblings. Nathan did as well, "thanks guys." He told them before crouching down in front of Jamie, "you wanna borrow my cape?" He asked his dad. His cute red cape he normally wore, he even have RJ and Will one but in different colours.

"Yeah. You know what? I think I might need that."Nathan told his son as he started to undo the knot, passing the cape to his dad who tied it around his neck, "you know what else I'm going to need? That scooter." Before taking off with it, Will picked up Jamie and they ran after their dad, "hey! You get back here!" Will was trying to stop laughing, "yeah dad get back here!" Nathan stopped, Will had never called him dad. A smile graced his face now all he needed to do was get his own daughter to call him dad.

After there run they walked back inside the house tired from the run, the teens went straight up stairs to get a shower, and get ready for there game that evening.

The game started, Quentin was playing with one hand, they'd managed to pass the ball to him, he passed the ball to RJ who dribbled it passed some people before passing back to Q, who then threw the ball to Will, who jumped and made the basket, "Let's go, let's go! Full court press!" Lucas shouted out at them. The other team had the ball which Quentin was trying to get back. The game went backwards and forwards between the two for a bit, the group were scoring better than ever and they all felt the buzz of adrenaline, RJ had the ball and was able to make a shot scoring another point but was pushed over by someone on the other team, Nathan was worried she'd hit her head but when she got up and cased down the ball he knew she was fine, there strategy was paying off, with 10 seconds to go, guest: 47 points, home:51 until Will was thrown the ball scoring another 3 points. The cheers were going round as Nathan hugged his too kids, he had never felt more proud.