Season 5 Ep12

Hundred

It was Lucas wedding to Lindsey. Lucas, Haley and the Scott siblings were all sat on the docks waiting for Lucas mom, the teens weren't paying attention to adults conversation, Haley was trying to tell Lucas that his new book was basically about wanting to get back with Peyton.

All of a sudden Lucas stood up, "Mom!" The elder Scott shouted when he caught sight of his mother, Karen. As she rushed off the boat that had just come in, "Lucas? Oh my gosh!" She said back to him as the collide with each other, "oh I missed you baby boy!" She tells him squeezing him tightly.

The woman then the to see her sons best friend after all those years the two were there for teach other, "Haley! How are you?" Bring the woman into a hug, both very happy to see each other as next to them stood the two teens and Jamie holding onto Wills hand, Karen turned to look at them, "oh and who are these?" She asked jokingly.

"It's me, Aunt Karen, James Lucas Scott." Jamie told her with confidence, the woman bent down in front of the boy inspecting him, "No, you are not James Lucas Scott. Jamie Scott is a baby." The youngest Scott chuckled as he couldn't stop smiling, "I got bigger" he told her.

Picking him up, "you got bigger! Oh my goodness look at you." Karen exclaimed with glee before she then turned to the teens who stood awkwardly they didn't have that much connection but she knew about them, there story. She looked at the girl and her looks just screamed Scott, "now you must be Raven" and then turning to Will, "and you must me Will my two new niece and nephew!" She said as she group hugged them still holding onto Jamie which made them all chuckle, Jamie looked around realising someone was missing, "where's Lily?" He asked Karen.

"Yeah, Ma. Where's my little sister?" Lucas asked turning towards his mother, kind of expecting to see his sister run off the boat too. "Your little sister is with Andy." The woman told Lucas as they look up to see whom the teens presume is Andy holding a little girl in his again they assumed that was Lily their aunt? Or cousin depending on the age.

Now sat with the women getting ready for the wedding RJ, she wasn't a fan of dresses. As there was a knock on the door, Haley and Raven open it revealing there outfits they look down to see Jamie carrying flowers, RJ kneeled to his hight to take them from him, "oh flowers from a gentleman."

Haley and Raven then looked up to see Lucas and Nathan whom were speaking at the same time "hey we can help you out with that" from Lucas with a "hey look who it is." From Nathan. RJ shook her head sending a look to Will who was stood close by. Haley started to close the door quickly after Jamie had ran inside, "sorry bad luck."

Will turned to look at his adopted shaking his head, "now being around you means I can't make fun of my sister in a dress." Getting a small whack to the side of the head, more jokingly then to hurt someone the three began to walk away from the door.

What the group didn't know was outside the venue was Dan Scott, whom Haley had confronted telling him to stay away.

As RJ and Will chose not to be part of the bridesmaids or groomsmen they were sat at the front, next to their auntie Brooke and Peyton. Soon the music started and Lucas and Nathan took to there positions, as Haley walked down the aisle, as she was maid of honour, then Lily who was flower girl and Jamie who was the page boy.

Unknown to all of them Carrie was watching the scene from where the band was playing, someone told her she could go get a better seat down there but she turned back to them, "my son is the ring bearer and that" pointing to the girl at the front, "is my daughter." Jamie rushed to his sisters side sitting besides her.

Soon the music to here comes the bride starts playing, making everyone stand. Lindsey walks down in her hand made dress.

As the ceremony, Peyton all of a sudden stands up, "Lucas you can't, I'm sorry. I'm sorry but you just... you can't because I love you, and because you fixed my car! Remember that day? Because that day changed everything and I didn't know it at the time. But when you fixed my car, you fixed my heart. And when you proposed to me two years ago I just wasn't ready. And I was lost and scared so I said someday but somedays now Luke. It is. Someday is now and I love you. Please don't leave me again. People always leave." That was the speech that Peyton was making up in her head as if she could actually stop this wedding from happening instead she said nothing.