Season 7 Episode 8, 9

The woman who had claimed to be carrying Nathans father admitted on live TV that she was laying just to get at Nathans money all thanks to Dan Scott TV show

Who knew the devil could provide some use.

However now as a way to relax, Nathan had organised and event for his friends and his sons although he was not happy about the fact that Haley had roped Juliana and Brady into that little outing.

"Why does dad get to spend time with my boyfriend and I don't?" Ravens voice rang through the house as Nathan and Haley tried not to laugh. Though the father wasn't exactly happy about it he did want to make sure he knew the boy a little better. 

Once they were all packed and setting off the girls waved them goodbye, "see ya, fellas." Haley shouted at the moving cars.

Along with Brooke and Raven shouting goodbye, "Do you think we'll ever see them again?" Raven asked her mom and aunt.

Brooke through her arm around the girl, "oh, I wouldn't worry. Julian has enough equipment yo survive in the woods for seven years."

Making Haley and Raven laugh as they turned back to walk into the house, "well I hope you're ready for girls night." Haley told her friend, "cause Quinn made brownies." Turns out they had made 'special' brownies.

"You might want to slow down a little." Quinn informed her sister as Brooke and Raven looked at each other with amused smiles.

Quinn did make some weed free brownies for Raven she had heard the conversation between the girl and Nathan a few nights back, "that's the thing about Taylor's brownies." The James-Scott woman said, "the more I eat the hungrier I get."

The James woman smiled as she hoisted herself up onto the breakfast bar, "yeah, there's a reason for that."

Brooke who was trying to hold off a smug smile, "It's girls' night right — all about spilling secrets?" As she raised an eyebrow in Haleys direction.

The mother of three looked at her daughter and then towards her sister and friend, "oh no, what'd you guys do?"

Quinn looked speechless as she had to think about the right way to word this, "okay, Taylor's recipe calls for an eight of granddaddy purple."

Haley didn't understand what she was referring too, "what is that, some kind of breakfast cereal?" RJ couldn't keep the smile off her face as she giggled waiting for her mother to realise and then it finally hit her, the answer not the weed, "pot?!" The lady all but yelled. This sent the others into laughter, "I have to go throw up." Haley stated getting off the chair until Brooke dragged her down.

The woman claimed it wasn't effecting her it most certainly was the only two sane women in the house was Raven and Quinn so that was saying a lot as Haley got chatty and Brooke became paranoid.

The next thing to happen was Brooke was confused and Haley was eating everything that was until the group decided to call Zelda the psychic.

It didn't help that it was now thundering and lighting, "this is so creep." Brooke informed the rest of the girls.