Chapter nine

The next day had come around a lot quicker than Raven would have wanted in fact she thought all of this was part of some bad dream but oh no, it was quickly made a reality when a high pitched scream rang through the school

"CALLBACK!" Followed but a horrific scream was the sound of Sharpay voice when she saw the sheet.

As the girl started to hyperventilate her brother read out loud what the sheet said, "Callback for roles Arnold and Minnie next Thursday, 3:30p.m." Spoke Ryan, "Ryan and Sharpay Evans. Raven Scott and Brady Maybank."

"Is this some kind of joke? They didn't even audition!" The girl in a horrible shade of pink all but shouted.

Trying to deflate the situation Ryan turned to Sharpay, "Maybe we're being punked?" He stated. However, his sister just looked at him confused, "Maybe we're being filmed right now." He told her. Although the boy did take it a bit far as he then grabbed the attention of the basketball players, "maybe we'll get to meet Ashton!"

"Oh, shut up Ryan!" Sharpay angrily shouted at her brother making him a bit embarrassed.

Especially when the basketball team started laughing, Chad leant in between the two, "what's wrong?" He asked them even though the group had been laughing at their outburst.

Although the laughter died out when they say RAVEN SCOTT under the call backs list. Will felt slightly hurt that Raven hadn't even told him she was trying out, he assumed something was wrong because when the whole Scott family was sat downstairs she was out in the garden playing until gone late.

What the surfer and basketball player didn't realise they had caused a huge rip in the school social chain.

As the two walked into the cafeteria everyone seemed to have been have a very heated conversations, it seemed everyone now felt it was okay to try other things, which a lot of people didn't like.

The two broke away from each other Raven went to the basketball table, "what's up?" The girl asked as she looked around the room.

"What's up? Oh, lets see." Chad started with Will stood besides him, "you missed free-period workout to audition for a heinous musical." The basketball stated, "and now suddenly people are confessing."

Will pulled on one of their teammates arms, "yeah and Zeke. Zeke is baking creme brûlée." He looked at her as if she had pressed the button the exploded the world.

Not taking either of the boys seriously she turned to her friend, "oh what's that?" She asked him.

Zeke put the desert in front of her, "oh, a creamy custard with a caramelised surface. It's really satisfying." He told her with a happy smile.

"Shut up, Zeke." The boys told him at the same time.

Raven just took her seat as Chad leaned over her one side and Will sat the other, "do you see what's happening?" He asked the girl. "Our team is coming apart because of your singing thing." Chad stated, he took a seat next to her, "even the drama geeks and the brainiacs suddenly think that they can talk to us." He told her.