Season 5 Ep1

Four years later(It's only a year later from when RJ met Nathan

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Four years later
(It's only a year later from when RJ met Nathan. Just so you know the timeline)

The Scott sibling were messing around by the pool, playing with a kids basketball hops. In the year that Will and Raven had joined things had been sketchy. Their were moments the two did disappear for the day as long as they arrived back by the next morning for breakfast everything was okay. Haley and Nathan understood the two were use to doing things on their own. However that all changed when an accident occurred.

"Where did they get the hoop?" A wheelchair Nathan asked as he watched over his kids playing together, Haley who had been dressed for working taking the trash out, "their uncle Lucas gave it them" she answered back deflated almost as if she knew it was going to start an argument. "I don't want them playing" Nathan informed her only to have Haley shake her head giving him as look as if he is being for real, "Nathan, Jamie 4 and the teens can do what they want all they want is to be like their dad. Why don't you go out there and shoot with them?" She questioned him only to get the same monotone answer, "I said I don't want them playing." Haley couldn't believe what she was hearing making her walk away from the man whom had changed so much.

"Jamie, come on, sweetie. Momma's gotta go to work." This made Jamie stop playing with his siblings and walk over to their mom. "Are you two joining us?" She questioned the teens. "Can do" RJ replied quickly jogging to her brother picking him up and spinning him resulting in laughter Will wasn't far behind but he did stop and shout "see ya later pops". The teens didn't feel right calling Haley and Nathan mom or dad but they also didn't feel right addressing them by their names so they came up with something else, mama H and pops.

Haley had gotten a Job as a teacher meaning the two teens could access the basketball court when they wanted to which obviously they did, after the accident the two didn't have the heart to tell anyone at home they had made the team so they practiced in secret saying it was just to stay healthy, as the two were practicing Lucas Scott had just entered Haley classroom, "man they do grow up fast."

"Uncle Lucas!" The youngest Scott said excitedly, as he jumped out of his chair rushing towards his uncle. "J.Luke. Hey, are you in high school already?" Lucas questioned the small boy jokingly as he picked him up to his height. "No, I'm only four" the boy remind his uncle, "hmm, four going on 40. What are you drawing?" The elder Scott asked as he looked over at the desk where the boy had been working at, "you can't see yet. It's not done" Jamie quickly answered, earning a chuckle from his uncle, "yeah trust me, I understand that one." As Lucas watched the youngest run back to his desk.

Haley who at the end tuned into their conversation as she had been working on her computer, "I take it the writing's not going very well?" Lucas pulled a funny face as he leant on her desk, "the writing...is not going at all." As Lucas looked over at his best friend noticing the tired eyes, "how about you? How is the last day of student teaching?" The James-Scott girl expression completely changed as a look of slight fear, "great, just trying not to freak out about next week when it's just me" she told her friend, "you're going to be great Hales" Lucas informed her, getting a muttered 'thanks' back.