Chapter 41~ Valentine's Day Special

Почніть із самого початку

"Happy Valentine's day hubby." She whispered and he looked at her with raised eyebrows. She smiled and turned his head to the calendar and then to the clock which was showing 12 am in the midnight.

Ravi- Rab Se Mila Ek Aayan Ban Gaye
Khwabon Ka Mere Mukaam Ban Gaye

"Shit mujhe yaad nahi tha...shadi ke chakkar mein bhul hi gaya gift ke bare mein...I am sor..." his sentence remain incomplete as ravi placed her fingers on his lips and clicked her tongue. "You are the best gift I ever had." She said with a flirty look.

Ravi- Aap Ki Taarif Mein Kya Kahein
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

He smiled and again turned her removing the hair from her back. She shivered as he brought his face closer to her neck and inhaled her sweet intoxicating fragrance. He started placing kisses on her neck and her bare back through the backless blouse.

Shiva- Aap Hi Rab Aap Imaan Ban Gaye
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

He again turned her and lifted her hands up. Ravi watched as he placed the trail of kiss on her wrist and then slowly up to her arms. She shivered and closed her eyes. He went to her neck and removed the hairs kissing there. He sucked there and a moan escaped her lips.

Shiva- Deen Hai Ilaahi Mera Maan Hai Maahi
Main Toh Sajda Karun Unko

Ravi looked at him and leaned closer pecking his lips. He smiled and picked her up in his arms. Ravi hung her arms around his neck and placed her head on his chest. He smiled at her.

Ravi- Harz Ruwayi Meri Farz Dawayi Meri
Ishq Hua Mujhko

Shiva softly placed her on the bed and came above her. He stretched her arms and entwined their hands. With the other hand shiva switched off the lights and both moved their hands together and covered themselves with the duvet.

Deen Hai Ilaahi Mera Maan Hai Maahi
Main Toh Sajda Karun Unko
Harz Ruwayi Meri Farz Dawayi Meri
Ishq Hua Mujhko

*****

Karan walked up the stairs and reached the terrace where preeta has called him. He was tired and busy with the wedding and why the hell has preeta called him. It was kritika's wedding and it has to be the grandest. He was hell angry.

He opened the door and stepped inside the terrace and his anger vanished. He looked around and shockingly found the terrace decorated with lights and balloons. He smiled and closed his eyes as a known scent hit his nostrils.

Paaya maine paaya tumhe rab ne milaya tumhe
Honthon pe sajaya tumhe nag mein sajaya tumhe

He opened his eyes and the sight made him shock. Preeta stood there at a distance draped in a beautiful sari looking heavenly gorgeous shining under the moonlight. She looked at him and smiled.

Paaya maine paaya tumhe sab se chupaya tumhe
Sapna banaya tumhe neendon mein bulaya tumhe

She started walking towards him and his heart started beating faster and raced like a mad horse. He rubbed his sweaty palms in anticipation.

Preeta- Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
Ishq mazhab ishq meri jaat ban gayi

He was again shocked by her voice. It was a sweet melody to his ears but right now he was tensed about what she has to say. Preeta stood near him and held his face making him look at the sky.

Paaya maine paaya tumhe rab ne milaya tumhe
Honthon pe sajaya tumhe nag mein sajaya tumhe

He narrowed his eyes in confusion. Preeta smiled and made him look at the clock. It was 12 in the midnight. The start of a new day. He was still confused. But the very next second it was cleared as a fire cracker busted and a shining sentence shows up in the sky glittering.