Chapter 84 (Conclusion)

Carina's POV

It had been a week since Remington and his brothers announced the great news to all our friends about Palaye Royale coming to Europe as the opening band for a popular band overseas. The way my heart flew up in joy to know Palaye have finally earned this opportunity to show the world who they are and prove they were worthy to be recognized. Today was the day that tickets would go on sale for the tour at around the afternoon and the boys were so anxious to know how the sales would go. All of Querencia showed their support for the band and even a few residents expressed their hope to see them tour in the states soon after their tour in the UK. It brought the boys much joy to know people were actually excited to see them perform live and in person. We all knew that there's a much different energy to hearing your favorite songs live than just through a recording. Remembering how Palaye looked performing their own songs together as a band, I wanted nothing more than to see them do the same thing with a much larger audience who had come to see them.

Meanwhile, I've been concerned with Delilah as she's been more checked out lately due to her pregnancy. She had a feeling that her baby might arrive a little sooner than July which would be surprising but not disappointing. Scott has been more freaked out than before making sure he was ready for when she was about to deliver the baby, but she told him he shouldn't worry so much and it would all be okay. While he was out one day to buy more baby clothes, she wanted to tell me something in secret, "I know I seem calm when Scott is around, but the truth is, I am also extremely nervous. This is my first baby and I don't want anything bad to happen." I smiled as I told her while squeezing her hand in reassurance, "It's okay to feel scared for your first child, but I believe you're capable of doing anything. You've got such a strong spirit and heart, you won't only give birth to this baby without any issues, but you'll also be the greatest mom to that baby. You've got this, Del." That made her smile a bit and shed a few tears as she thanked me for helping her remember that she can do this.

Later that day, Remington invited me to hang out with him and his brothers as they stayed at their mother's house as they were waiting for news about ticket sales. Nina and Allegra were also there, helping Stephanie with dinner for the evening, and as a surprise, Del and Scott came over to show their support for the boys. It made me so happy to see everybody I loved here with me and we had something to be excited about. As we were eating dinner, it was one of those moments when I felt grateful to have moved to this town and meet everyone here who became the family I've always wanted. I felt Remington take my hand on my leg under the table and I turned to him as he asked, "Are you okay, ma chérie? You look a little distracted." I looked at his beautiful face and those soft, brown eyes as a smile grew on my face and I leaned in to kiss his lips briefly yet sweetly. I pulled away to say to him, "Yes, Rem, I'm okay. Everything's perfect." He blushed a bit as he smiled back before going back to his plate of food.

Not long after dinner was done, we heard the phone ring and everyone fell silent as the boys went over and Sebastian answered it. It turned out to be their manager over at Sumerian who had some news for them. I anxiously waited on the couch for whatever news they might get which took a while. Then after what felt like forever, the boys finally got off the phone and walked over to all of us as we awaited what they heard. "So...", Allegra asked, "Did it go well or...?" The boys seemed to be in shock for some time before Sebastian finally announced, "Apparently, in the time frame of just a few hours after the tickets were on sale...the tour's been completely sold out in every city!" Everyone gasped in shock of the wonderful news and congratulated the band for being able to do this. I hugged Emerson and Sebastian to show my support, then as I got to Remington, he picked me up and spun me around in joy. A smile was stuck on my face as the pure excitement on his face was enough to make me feel happy and grateful to be with him.

When he finally put me down, he hugged me close to him and I embraced him back as I told him, "Congratulations, Rem! I'm so proud of all of you! You're gonna make history during this tour as you guys perform your music live for the first time." We kept holding each other like that for a while until he pulled away and looked at me intently as he declared, "Wouldn't you want to see that for yourself?" I was confused as I asked, "Huh? What do you mean by that?" He then took my hands in his as he proposed, "I mean I want you to come with me on this tour. Come with us. It would make it so much better to have someone we love with us for the most special part of our lives." I fell silent as I slowly repeated his words in shock, "You...want me...to come with you?" He kissed my forehead and answered with, "No, ma chérie. I need you to come with me. Please." This felt like a dream as the love of my life was begging me to accompany him to something so special to him like his life depended on it. Knowing I wanted this too, I smiled in appreciation as I gleefully accepted his proposal...

"I'd love to."