Chapter 20

The band had finished their session for today an hour or so after I arrived, and Remington held me in his arm as we walked out of the studio. His brothers were teasing him for being so happy I was here with him, and he just flipped them off as he whisked me away from the group. "Rem, where are we going?", I asked in confusion, "I thought you wanted to go back to your hotel." He looked at me and stated, "We have time, right now I'm starving and want to take you to lunch. I owe you God knows how many dates since I came here." I was surprised by his proposal and smiled as I said, "Okay. I guess I'm pretty hungry too." We ended up going to a fast food restaurant where he ordered burgers, fries, and milkshakes for both of us and it made me feel like we were at our favorite diner back in Querencia. He told me all about how it's been for him and the band as they work pretty much everyday working on their record and how it's close to draining him out. I reassured him all the hard work would be worth hearing his music on the radio very soon.

"Thanks, Carina", he told me, "I guess I underestimated how hard it is to start out at first, but I don't want to give up on this dream we've had since we were kids. It helps to know I have you in my life to support me and still believe in me even when I don't believe in myself sometimes." Seeing him look a little sad, I reached for his hand across the table we were sitting at and encouraged him, "I'll always believe in you regardless. But I hope you remember that working towards your goal will only take you halfway. As long as you have faith in your dreams, they're bound to come true for you and I can't wait for the day they finally do." He looked mesmerized by what I had just told him, and it left me blushing a little as he smiled at me and kissed my hand, "I love you so much, my sweet angel. How did I get so lucky to have someone like you in my life?" I giggled as we continued to enjoy our simple yet sweet date before we finally headed back to the hotel he was staying at with his band.

As soon as he took me inside his room, he pulled me closer to him as he pressed his lips against mine and begin kissing me passionately. His actions were so sudden that I was gasped in surprise, but soon enough, I melted into his touch as I kissed him back and pull him closer to me. In a swift movement, he picked me up from off the ground and carried me to his bed where he laid me down and climbed on top of me, finally pulling away to look into my eyes like he was craving for me which sent my heart racing. "My sweet, alluring angel...", he spoke in a soft and quiet tone that sent shivers throughout me, "...I've spent so much time away from being in your arms that I forgot how much you drive me crazy. You don't know what you do to me and I would do anything for you." His words were too much for me as I felt a wild blush spread across my face, he noticed and smirked as he leaned in to kiss me again, slowly and gently this time. I felt such warmth spread throughout my body, it was like a hole I didn't know I had in my heart was starting to recover and I wanted nothing more than to make this moment between us last forever.

Before I could expect it, I felt Rem move his lips down to my neck where I felt my breath begin to shorten. I let out soft sighs of pleasure while also lightly gripping his hair and his back and as his soft kiss on my skin were enough to lose focus on everything else but him. "R-Remington...", I could barely speak properly, Remington continued until he stopped abruptly and shot me a devious look before shifting lower on the bed until he was closer to my feet. I was confused at what he was doing until I felt his hands take my ankle and leg gently, and he planted soft kisses from there to up my knee, my body shuddering from the sensation he was causing. He traveled his lips up my leg then, and stopped near my thighs, glancing up at me to see I was already weakened from his breathtaking touch and kisses. "I'm sorry if this is too much, my angel", he commented as he could see me starting to grip onto the sheets on the bed to keep myself composed, "But being apart from you made me miss everything about you and I intend to memorize every inch of you."

He then lifted the end of my shirt to expose my stomach and press his lips on my skin. God, his lips were so soft, it was almost intoxicating and hard to control myself. He stopped near my chest and ended up towering over me as he was inches above my face, and the sight of him was overwhelming my senses. He leaned down slowly and as soon as I felt his lips on mine, I pulled him closer and hungrily kissed him and he deepened the kiss in response. I ran my hands through his hair as he hooked one arm under my back to pull me closer to his chest, making my heartbeat quicken in response to us being this close. He went from kissing my lips to kissing under my ear and I sighed in pleasure of what he was making me feel in that moment, and I didn't want it to stop. "You are so beautiful, Carina", he whispered into my ear, causing me to lose my breath feeling his voice, "You are the most divine and mesmerizing angel I have ever met in my entire life and I wanted you to feel worshipped for it just once in your life."

He then pulled away to look at me and give me a sweet smile while also holding the side of my face so gently. Maybe it was his genuine words or the fact that I haven't been embraced like this for so long that I felt myself getting emotional and tears gathering in my eyes. He looked worried for a moment and I told him while holding his face in my hands, "I would never be able to feel this way if you hadn't accepted me past everything I thought was the worst about me. I never want you to forget how much you mean to me and nothing will never change how much I love you." His eyes widened after I said that, and then a gorgeous grin spread across his face as he leaned down to kiss my forehead and then lie down by my side to pull me into his arms and just hold me. He ran his hand through my hair as he whispered in a sweet tone, "I love you, too, my beautiful angel. You've made my life better so I couldn't forget you even if I wanted to." I smiled as we stayed like this in his bed until we fell asleep.