Chapter 76

(This chapter will have smut, so take precaution while reading.)

After a few more drinks, Rem and I decided to turn in a little before the party was over, and I helped mend to his minor injuries in our hotel suite room. As I proceeded to wrap some bandages around Remington's torso, I asked him to remove his shirt so I could do so. He took his shirt off while throwing a smirk at me which made me giggle a little before I wrapped some bandages where he might have gotten some cuts or bruises. When I was done, I didn't realize that my fingers were lingering against his toned chest and torso as I wanted to absorb his warmth. He noticed and then pulled me into his lap where he was holding my hips firmly and gazing intently into my eyes. I knew what was coming, but was still a little nervous about it. Sensing this, Rem held the side of my face with his hand as he pulled me closer to kiss his lips as his kisses started out soft and slow. Soon enough, he moved his lips down to my neck where I felt myself losing my breath and that's when he began to unzip my dress. Imagine his surprise to realize I wasn't wearing any sort of bra underneath.

He slowly peeled the dress off my body and then began to remove his shoes and pants. Soon enough, he shifted us in the center of the bed where I was lying on my back and he was towering over me, looking down at me like he wanted nothing more than to lose himself in me. I wondered if I had too much to drink because my head wasn't thinking straight, yet all I could focus on was Remington and how much I wanted him to love me. "Carina?", he asked me all of a sudden, I responded with, "Yes, Remington?" He looked deeply into my eyes and questioned me, "Why did you stand up for me even if no one might believe you? I didn't want to see you risk yourself for me." I let out a long sigh and we both sat up before I held his face in my hands and explained to him, "I spent my life staying out of conflicts to protect myself, but it doesn't help the issue get resolved and I couldn't let someone's lies get you hurt. I'm sure you didn't want to seem like a bad guy to Holden, but he deserved to know you weren't the deceitful one. I may have risked myself speaking out, but Remington...I couldn't see you getting hurt."

I began to shed a few tears and Rem was quick to pull me into a hug. After a while of him comforting me, he looked at me to say, "You're my hero, ma chérie. I've never had a girl like you fight for me as I would for her. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you." I gazed into his eyes longingly and pulled him into a passionate kiss where things were beginning to heat up as I let out a moan in his mouth. He pulled away and arched a brow mischievously as I blushed embarrassingly, an innocent smile appearing on my face to tease him. He gave me a smirk before leaning down to gently kiss my lips then travel his lips down my body until he reached my waist where I felt him remove my panties with his teeth, small whimpers escaped my mouth in reaction to how he was making me feel. I felt him between my legs as he left soft kisses where I was most sensitive and it was making it hard for me to breathe properly. As he finally removed his own boxers and positioned himself, I watched as he breathed heavily and teased me in a seductive tone, "I swear to God, you'll be the death of me." With those words, he pushed himself inside of me, I let out an immediate moan in response of how fast he went without warning.

He went at a steady pace to start with, I gripped onto his back as each movement sent me higher and brought out another moan from my lips. Once he began to go faster into me, my moans grew louder and out of rhythm as his movements began to get sloppy. He held the side of my face with one hand to look into my eyes and express to me while still going in and out of me, "God, look at you. You're so fucking beautiful and I don't know if I'll ever get enough of you." His words made me yearn for him as I pulled him closer to kiss him and he kissed back while I moaned in his mouth. He moved his lips then down to my neck and shoulder where I could feel him getting a little rougher and it brought such overwhelming pleasure to my body. After a little while more of us making love like this, I felt myself getting overwhelmed until I finally reached my peak and let out a loud moan, which led to Remington reaching his peak and moaning before pulling out of me and collapsing next to me on the bed.

We just lied like that for a minute or two to collect our energy, then Remington turned to rest above me and ask, "Are you okay, Carina?" I was confused, "Yes, Rem. Why wouldn't I be?" He seemed a bit guilty and answered my question with, "I'm afraid I was a little too rough on you. I hope I didn't hurt you or anything." Touched to see he was concerned for my well-being even after such a passionate session of sex, I turned away a little and blushed as I told him, "Well, I mean, you were a little rougher than usual. But I can't say I didn't enjoy it." In the corner of my eye, I could see he was pleased with my response and even smirked as he slid an arm under my back and placed his other hand on my cheek to turn my head back to him and state, "God, what have you done to make me so utterly in love with you?" As I looked into those soft, hungry and lovestruck brown eyes, I pulled him closer to me to kiss his lips again and pull away to state, "Not enough. Love me again like we won't see tomorrow, please..." His growing smile brought my excitement back as he prepared to go again and make the world around us disappear.