Chapter 62

I woke up the next morning feeling satisfied and blissful, and my heart soared to find that I was still in Remington's arms as he held me close while still asleep. The memories of last night flooded in my brain all of a sudden and my face flushed into a deep shade of red as I remembered how good it felt. The moment was unexpected since I felt so low initially, but just having Remington comfort me and remind me just how accepting of me brought out a new behavior in me and I just couldn't hold myself back. The pleasure and euphoria that I experienced as we made love was unlike anything I've ever felt in my entire life. I felt myself connected to Rem on a new level and it made me feel so grateful to have him in my life. I leaned in to softly kiss the tattoos on his sternum and leave a few more kisses on his neck. He began to stir in his sleep after a while and then he slowly woke up to meet my eyes and a beautiful smile appeared on his face. I blushed as he looked at me so admiringly, he brought his hand up to run his fingers through my hair and then hold my cheek in his hand.

"Good morning, my beautiful angel", he greeted with a sweet and soft tone, I smiled as I responded with, "Good morning, my sweet vampire." He grinned at my nickname for him, and it made my heart skip a beat. He planted soft kisses all over my face before he finally leaned in to kiss my lips, I didn't hesitate to kiss back. I felt him slightly towering over me as our kiss grew more passionate and my heart was pounding at how close we were. He began to move his lips down to my neck where I felt my breath shortening and soft sighs of pleasure escaped my mouth. Then he started to shift between my legs and softly grind into me which made me feel knots beginning to form in my stomach again. "Ah, R-Rem...", I struggled to speak due to the overwhelming sensations I was starting to feel, "Is-Isn't a b-bit...early f-for th-this?...Ah..." He stopped what he was doing to look me in the eye and say to me in a seductive tone, "You don't understand how long I was waiting for something like last night to happen. Now that I've had you, I don't know if I'll ever get enough of you..."

Those words made me whimper as he pressed his lips onto mine and I let out a repressed moan in his mouth. That made him grin and break the kiss as he pulled away to just look at me, "My sweet and lovely angel, you're the only one I'd give my life for and I never want anyone who isn't you. You've made my life so much brighter and for that, I'd spend the rest of my life trying to do the same for you." He took my hand in his and kissed my palm so sweetly as he continued to speak, "I want you to know that, after last night, it's clear to me now that I want you as my own. And as much as I don't want to wait, I will until you're ready to make you a part of my family." That last statement made me gasp in shock of how much he really wants me. I felt tears well up in my eyes and then fall down my face as I pulled Rem into a sweet and endearing kiss that made him smile. I pulled away to tell him, "You're extremely special to me too, Rem. I've never met anyone as devoted and loving as you and to hear you say that...brings me so much happiness, I feel like I don't deserve it."

He planted a lingering kiss on my forehead as I cried a little more and then he wiped my tears away as he told me, "You deserve much more than I might ever be able to give you. But having you to love, support, and accept me for everything I do and everything I am, brings me strength to do the impossible and faith that I could have a happy life with the girl who makes me feel more successful than a career ever could." I giggled and pulled him closer to wrap my arms around him and he held me tightly and securely in his arms. I felt him softly press his lips on my neck and shoulder while I did the same, and I wished for nothing more in this world than to have this soft and tender moment between us last forever. We stayed in bed cuddling together for a couple more minutes and then Remington proposed to make breakfast for us, which I gleefully agreed to. He kissed me one last time before getting out of bed and just putting on his pants before heading down to the kitchen.

When he was gone, I felt myself getting flustered over how much I love Rem and how much he loves me. How could someone be so perfect while I felt so imperfect? I got up then to wash up in the bathroom and when I came back out, I found Remington's shirt on the floor and decided to put it on to tease him. I walked downstairs to the kitchen where he was cooking breakfast on the stove and when he finally noticed me, his face as he saw me wearing his large T-shirt made me giggle and blush furiously. He eyed me up and down and raised a mischievous brow as he stepped closer and snaked an arm around me to pull me closer to him. "My sweet and alluring angel", he whispered in a sexy tone, making me nervous, "Are you trying to seduce me again? Because it's working." He held the side of my face as he kissed me so sweetly but with enough passion to know he really wanted me. I ran my hands through his hair as I tugged him closer to me. He chuckled as he pulled away and stated, "Let's have some breakfast first. I made your favorite." I smiled as I asked, "Pancakes and bacon?" He winked as he returned to the stove and I fell in love with him all over again.