23: I'm so Sorry

Third Person POV

The wind blew icy air, tugging at scarves and slivering through leave-less trees.

The sky became less lively, always clouded with grey overcast, threatening to snow.

Y/n's warm breath blew out soft puffs of white in the air as she looked up at the sky.

"When are you going to snow?" She muttered to herself then lowering her head.

Her feet shuffled as she walked, making it the only noise besides the quiet music playing through her earbuds.

"Y/n?!"

The girl sighed as she turned around to face the voice.

"Y/N!"

A girl with green hair stumbled towards her and stopped, putting her hands on her knees and catching her breath.

"Y/n-"

"-your boy- I mean friend" The girl inhaled deeply, "he's in trouble- at the park-"

"Who?"

"A blonde guy with glasses."

Her eyes widened. "Tsukishima-"

She took off running without thanking the girl. She ran nonstop, tripping multiple times over the uneven sidewalk.

"WHAT KIND OF FUCKER LIKE YOU THINKS YOU CAN STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND HUH?"

Shit.

She ran faster towards the park, almost falling from the sudden burst of speed.

There was a guy holding Tsukishima by his shirt collar. He was significantly shorter but he had a strong build. They both had bloody noses but the blonde seemed to be taking most of the blows.

The guy looked very familiar. She tried to slow her breaths which created a sharp pain in her throat due to the cold air.

Crouching behind a bench she took a video from behind.

"This was the bastard who was trying to harm you? How pathetic."

Y/n turned her head to look at who he was talking to.

Ami.

That's why he was familiar, he's Ami's boyfriend Ando. The "Double A Couple." Yeah, real stupid name.

Totally didn't start stalking her after meeting her.

"Can't even throw a fucking punch, huh?"

Ando raised his fist and Y/n jumped out of the reserved space, intervening between the two boys.

"Get off Ando, end this here." The girl pushed Tsukishima away.

"Y/n what are you do-" He tried to grab her wrist but she stepped forward before he could.

"You just believe whatever the hell you want to!" She stuck a finger up at Ando. "You're so damn ignorant!"

The boy looked at Y/n with narrow eyes, analyzing her deeply.

"You're the one who got Ami suspended."  He stepped forward and hit your face, hard.  "You know what shit she went through with her parents when they found out?!"

"Y/n-" Tsukishima pulled her away behind him and was ready to protect her from anything more. "Who in the right fucking mind would do that?" He spat at Ando and balled his fists.

"JUST STOP YOU TWO-" Y/n pulled the blonde away. "JUST LEAVE IT...PLEASE..." She pleaded, tears starting to fall. "Tsukki, let's go... please."

"He just-"