3: Dinner with the Blondes

After laying down on your bed for a while, you got up to take a shower.

Once you were done, you went to the stacks of boxes in your living room. You looked around for a box with your name on it and a smiley face.

"Ah, there it is."

You opened the box to reveal a guitar case, in it was your instrument. You looked around through the other boxes looking for the one with the amp and stand. Once you found it, you lugged everything up to your room and set it up next to your desk. You hooked everything up and strummed.

Whangggg!

"Too loud- oops." You quickly turned the volume down. You looked up through your window which faced another room window in your neighbors' house. The light flickered on and you saw a tall figure enter the room. You watched as they came closer to the window then glanced down.

I didn't mean to watch them, I swear, I'm not a creep...

You looked up for a second only to see the person looking back at you.

"T-Tsukishima?!"

He put on a jacket and left his room, turning off the light.

I guess our rooms are right in front of each other huh?

Oh gods, he's gonna think I'm a creep for watching him.

You turned off the guitar amp and sat at your desk wondering what you're going to do for dinner. The only fresh food you have in your house was eggs at the moment and you didn't know where the grocery store was located.

Ding Dong!

Your head perked up at the ringing of your doorbell. You looked around for the closest thing you could use as a weapon. You found a metal flashlight. You had the polices' number open on your phone for a speedy dial. You made your way downstairs and slowly opened the door, getting ready to hit whoever was there.

"Pfft, do you really think that would do anything shortie?" Tsukishima laughed.

"What? Cmon, I'm a girl living alone and someone rings my door at 7 pm at night. And don't call me shortie..."

"Yeah, whatever. Uh, anyways... my mom is asking if you want to have dinner."

"O-oh. Well, I don't want to intrude."

"Well, she was kinda mandating that you come over, it wasn't really a question. And I quote 'Tell Y/n to come over for dinner.'"

"I don't have anything to bring over."

"It doesn't matter, just come over shortie."

You sighed and agreed to come over for dinner.

At the Table

"So, Y/n, how was your first day?" Hitomi asked.

"It actually went really good. Everyone's been nice to me so far." You took a bite out of your food and glanced over at Tsukishima, giving him a slightly dirty look. Hitomi seemed to notice but didn't say anything.

"That's very nice to hear! Do you have everything you need?"

"Mhm, it's just catching up and understanding the content, some things I haven't learned yet."