6: Stalker

Saturday, 6 pm:

Today was going to be your first performance at the restaurant. Gosh you were nervous. Staring into the mirror, you got up to pick out an outfit.

"Wear whatever you want!" Mugi told you the other day.

Wear whatever I want? Hmm.

It probably wasn't smart to pick an outfit an hour before your performance. You should've learned from past experiences. You would always end up regretting the outfit or feeling self conscious in it later.

Looking into the closet, you took out blue denim pants along with a [Favorite color] shirt to match your guitar. You didn't want to overdress or underdress. The outfit was practical, and it was something you were comfortable with.

Going back to the mirror, you tucked the shirt into your jeans and decided to accessorize. On your ears, you put on dainty dangle earrings and on your neck, placed a matching necklace. Glancing at the clock on the wall, you read 6:17 pm. You decided to head off, considering that you had to warm up with the group and set up the stage.

Looking in the mirror one last time, you placed your guitar on your back and slung a bag over your right shoulder.

Walking out of the gate, you closed it behind you. Looking to your right you saw Tsukishima staring at you with narrow eyes. You knit your brows and he turned the opposite direction. You shrugged it off and made your way in the direction he was heading.

"From your house it's right, left, right, right left." Ritsu texted you last night.

Tsukishima took that exact sequence so far. He kept glancing back to see if you were still there, and when he saw you, he would scowl and look back ahead.

Finally, you were approaching the restaurant, you looked up at the illuminated sign that came into better view with every step. But the tall blonde was still going.

Maybe he's going to that cafe again.

He wasn't.

He opened the door the the restaurant and you managed to catch it before it closed. Tsukishima, looked back.

"Stalker much?"

"No. I'm here for a reason, you on the other hand..."

"Ahh Kei! It's nice to see you again!" It was the elderly woman that you met the other day she embraced him in a hug.

"Hello Mrs. Yamanaka, It's nice to be back." Tsukishima smiled, he then looked at you, his expression saying "I do have a reason."

"F/n!" You turned to see a black haired girl running towards you. "We're in the back, cmon we're on in 20."

She pulled you by the wrist backstage. The other day, when you stopped by to request to perform, you took a good look at the stage. It was a smaller stage, since it was only used for small or solo performers. There were green curtains with gold embellishments. In front of the stage were scattered tables with booths lining the wall in the way back.

"Azuuu-nyaaaan put them on." There was commotion going on backstage as Ritsu forced Azusa to put on pink glasses. "Y/N!! Here!" She ran over to you and pushed yellow glasses onto your face.

"Absolutely not." Mio snatched the glasses off your face, along with the ones on Mugi's face. "Give it."

Obeying, Ritsu gave the other glasses to Mio and she sighed. You laughed and took off your bag and guitar.  What a bunch for a group of college girls. Unzipping the guitar bag, you pulled out your [Favorite color] guitar and slung it around your shoulder.