18: Uh Oh.

You walked along the sidewalk, hand clutching your bag as you searched for a group of girls in the park. It was a windy, summer day causing the sweet aroma of flowers to fill the air.

"Y/N-CHANN!"

Ritsu came running over and you embraced for the impact. Her brown hair flew over her head and into your face due to a sudden gust of wind.

Three other people trailed behind. It was nice to be surrounded by people that made you feel loved.

"So, Y/n! How was the camp?" Mugi stepped forward as she held onto her hat.

"It went great actually! I got to meet some people again."

"Mm~ that's good- Oh wait! I have this, I think you dropped it..." She dug into her bag to find something. "Oh- my hat!"

Mugi's hat flew away in the wind and everyone started to run after it.

"I got it!" Mio dived after the hat and caught it between her body and the ground. "I think we should find someplace inside instead..."

Third Person POV

The five decided to spend time in the mall instead of loosing hats. Y/n happily agreed since last time she couldn't take time to look around.

They were walking around the mall when a store caught their eyes. It was a small boutique with not many people inside. They wandered subconsciously into the store and looked around.

"Cute..." Mio let a dress flow through her hand.

The group wandered around on their own and you found yourself running into Mugi. She was playing with a bunch of clips and one of them got stuck in her hair.

"Wait let me help." You helped untangle the clip from her hair.

Wow that's soft hair.

"Thanks, Y/n-chan!" Her eyes sparkled as something else caught her eye.

There was a case displaying jewelry.

"Look at that one!" She pointed to a sun and moon necklace. "That's so cute!" She balled her fists and she peeked into the case. "Imagine if you were matching with someone special."

Someone special, that would be nice.

"Oh wait! Here, I was going to give this back to you earlier but my hat decided to become a bird."

She pulled out a dark green guitar pick out of her pocket, the one you've been looking for.

"Thank you Mugi Senpai! I wondered where this went."

She placed it in your palm and you rubbed it between your thumb and index.

Green, his favorite color.

Likes dinosaurs and strawberries.

Plays volleyball and listens to music.

...I don't know much about him...

I want to know more about what he likes, what he loves.

Does he love looking at the stars? Does he think about someone when he looks at them? Does he tell them his feelings?

I want you to love me but you probably won't.

Time skip: At School
Back to second person POV

You sat at your desk with your foot tapping aggressively on the floor, ears waiting for the end bell to ring.

Ten seconds.