2: First Day of School

Time Skip!

It was Monday morning, 4:20 am. You groggily got up from your bed and made your way to the bathroom. You set your alarm early to give you enough time to get lost on your way to school and still make it in time. Hitomi told you it doesn't take long to get to school from your location but you still wanted to be safe.

You washed your face and did all that jazz, then went downstairs to make yourself breakfast. Sunny side up eggs with white rice. The best breakfast.

Once you finished your breakfast it was around 5:00 am. You still had three hours before school started.

Well, if it starts at eight, then I should get out around 7:30... so that way I can follow other kids...

You sat at the empty table as you thought of what to do for the next few hours.

Oh... lunch...

"I'll just get it at school or something..." You muttered to yourself.

You made your way back to the bathroom to brush your teeth and fix your hair. You then went to your room to change into your uniform that your parents picked up from the school before they left. You haven't taken a good look at it until now.

"It's... actually really cute." You smiled to yourself.

You changed, and struggled to position the ribbon around your neck.

Oh what the heck...

You finally got it on and looked in the mirror.

Not bad I guess.

You sat down on the floor and grabbed your schoolbag. It was quite empty, waiting to be fed with notebooks and worksheets. You paused for a moment, realizing that you were actually about to do this. You were going to go to school- no backing out.

Ughh, damn...

You dragged your hand across your face and laid back onto the floor.

7:25 am

I guess I should head out now.

You glanced at your phone. You put your shoes on and headed out the front door. You made it to the sidewalk and looked to your left and right, searching for people to follow.

There's... nobody...

Then you heard commotion from your neighbors.

"...yeah, bye mom, I'll see you later."

You watched as a tall figure locked the gate. His back was towards the gate as his slid his headphones over his ears and fiddled on his phone. You watched him as he turned to walk away. His figure became smaller in the distance. You had no choice but to ask him the way to school.

"W-wait!" You sped walk to the boy. As you approached him you became intimidated.

He's so tall.

You planted a smile on your face as you walked up next to him. You looked up at his face and he glared down at you. After a few steps he stopped and took of his headphones, placing them around his neck.