12: Tokyo Training Camp

"WHY?!" Yachi yelled in despair.

The whole team gathered around the four musketeers, Tanaka, Nishinoya, Hinata and Kageyama.

Magically, Tanaka and Nishinoya got passing scores, barely.

"Hinata, you failed english? You were so confident." Suga took his result paper, scanning over it, the score reading 21. 

The tangerine male laid back on the floor, making a thud, then running his hands down his face.

"Apparently, right before he turned it in, he found out that he filled in his answers off by one." Tsukishima took the paper. "The english teacher Ono Sensei won't let things like that."

"Yeah, Hitoka was furious when she found out." Yamaguchi peered over Tsukishima's arm.

"And Kageyama failed modern literature..." In Daichi's hands, he held Kageyama's score sheet which read a 38.

"Yeah, there were a lot of comprehension questions this time but he only focused on memorization when studying." Ennoshita frowned.

"He got a perfect score on Kanji though, wow." Asahi pulled the sheet closer to his face.

Hinata and Kageyama sat criss crossed on the floor, a burning aura surrounding them.

Suga approached the two. "Hey, guys, it's fine, we have plenty more opportunities-"

"How are we going going to get to Tokyo?" The boys said in sync.

"Maybe we can run."

"No that would take too long."

"Bikes maybe."

"T-They totally plan on going to Tokyo." Suga stepped back, bewildered.

Tanaka sat on the floor infront of Kageyama and Hinata then whispered something to them. Their eyes lit up and they went back to being their normal selves.

Night of the Trip

You sluggishly dragged your feet along the pavement, a heavy backpack around your shoulders along with a canvas bag slung over your right shoulder.

You managed to stuff all your belongings in one bag to save space and the hassle. Your bag looked like it was about to burst and anyone could mistake you as a big turtle. You approached a group of people surrounding a small bus.

"Alright everyone do we have everything?"

You approached the crowd, tippy toeing over the tall figures to see what was happening.

"Y/n-chan!"

You looked around, wondering who was calling your name.

"Y/n!"

You jut your head to the left in the direction of the source and saw a blonde girl waving for you to come over.

"Hey! Yacchan!" You cupped your mouth as a yawn threatened to spill out.

You approached the girl as a freckled boy came to her side. He whispered something in her ear and she nudged him with her elbow.

"Uhm Y/n-chan," Yachi laughed sheepishly, "Yamaguchi was wondering if you'd be fine switching places with him for the trip? I know that we planned to sit together but... I mean if you really, really, don't want to"