And that person might be the one that guess the VIP.

"If it's not you, then who is it?"

"Oh it's-"

Before Koenji could finish, a voice stop him in his track.

"Hey Galvo! Where did you said the gym was again!?" We look at who it was.

It was none other than Raion.

"Oh...what a coincidence."

"Hmm? What are you guys doing here?"

"We can say the same to you Ryuvolt-kun. What are you doing here?"

"Well, since my group exam has already end. I thought why not work out a little. And where else is the best place to work out other than the gym." He lazily answer with a grin on his face.

"Your group? Does that mean your group is Monkey group?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Then, do you by any chance know who's the one that...hey!"

Ike yelled at Raion. Maybe because he's having a conversation with Koenji and ignore Ike.

"So it's over there. Thanks for the direction Galvo."

So....Raion also give nickname..

"No problem Thunder boy."

Okay...they really suit each other.

Both of them are self-centered, selfish, and love to give nickname.

"Wait! Thunder boy! Isn't that what Koenji said who guess the VIP?!"

Look like Yukimura remember the conversation last night.

"Wait what!?"

"Are you kidding me!?"

"Sensei please tell me he's lying!!"

Almost every boy freak out. I can't blame them, the boy look up to him, because he stand up for them.

Raion just look at us, he probably doesn't know what we're talking about.

I mean, this is Raion we're talking about

"..... Okay... what kind of bullshit amongst bullshit are you talking about?"

That's an expected reply from him

"Ummm... We're talking about what happened last night to Monkey group. And Koenji-kun talk about how someone named Thunder boy was the one that guess it."

Raion cross his arm, eyes closed, head down, he seems to be processing what he was given.

He put a fist to his palm, indicating he know what we're talking about.

"Oh~ that~." He sound playful, but that soon change to monotone. "Yeah it was me."

"Wha- why!?"

"Cause why not. What are you gonna do 'bout it? Cry? Go ahead, like I care."

"Se-sensei...why?"

"Pfft. If you got a way to end something quickly, you'll do the same."

"So you just guess."

"That's basically what I did."

"How can you be so selfish?"

"You're one to talk Horikita. It either I stuck inside a room with a bunch of degenerate for 2 hour, or I can be free from them and have an extra 2 hour to work out."

Raion Ryuvolt POV

Okay

When I arrive here, I didn't expect to be bombarded with questions about what I did last night.