Relieving Stress

I promised myself that when I downloaded this app, I will use it for reading books. I won't be writing anything. Looks like I'm wrong. Because of that, I will need to eat 25 spoon of hot sauce.

Just a bet I made with my friends.

By the way, don't you think the photo up there look epic. I found it on YouTube.

Enjoy.

€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥

(Warning: There will be mentioning of blood and gore.)

"So you're telling me.... I can kill somebody." I say enthusiastically and with a psychopathic grin.

"Well yes. I kinda check out your memories and found out that that's the most effective way for you." Answered Pin. "And Arthur kinda confirmed it."

"Hmm hmm." Arthur nodded proudly.

"Well I'm thankful. But aren't you guys god? Don't god usually do good thing?" I ask, quite concerned for them.

"Nah. No worries. We might be god, but remember there's God of Apocalypse and such. Not all god is good. I personally love chaos. We are basically like you human but much more awesome. Not to mention I'm God of God. I got every personality of all gods." Arthur answer reassuring me while proudly declare he's a chaotic person. Not that I mind though.

"Not to mention, I kinda have a job over there. So I thought, why not do the job at the same time." Pin declare.

"Job?"

"Yes. You see, there's this one artificial god who kinda broke some rules. At first I thought about letting his creator punished him. But Arthur asked me to do it so you could join in the fun." Pin answer.

"So you want to punished an artificial god eh." I say. My eyes widened when I realized what Pin said. "So I'm going to kill that artificial god." I say excitedly.

"No you don't." But Arthur crush my dream.

'What a bummer.*sigh*.'

"But there is some people there that you can kill. And I believed they will be enough for you." Pin reassured me.

"Oh, okay. So, mind telling me who?" I decided to ask. I don't care who, as long as I can feel some bone cracking I will feel great again. Not my bone though, I already felt that.

"Don't worry. We will tell you that later when we get there." Pin say.

"By the way, this is in another universe. A universe made by my pal Yoggy." Arthur exclaimed. For some reason, he sounds like the most excited one when it should be me.

'Another universe. Sounds fun.' I thought grinning like a cheshire cat.

When I look at them, I saw Arthur looking at me with a thoughtful look.

"You know what. I will let you choose your victim by watching their past and future. Who know if you want to make someone future a living hell for fun." Arthur suddenly exclaimed still with a thoughtful looks.

"You sure does love chaos don't you?" Pin ask after hearing what Arthur say.

Arthur just smile hearing that. His face say something like 'Of course. What do you expect.'