...*sigh* A Date...

Is there any Isekai anime with no harem?

Or an Isekai fanfiction with no harem

If so please recommend

©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©

Raion POV

In front of me is a chaos. Students yelling in panic, teacher trying to calm us down and a smoke at a park.

The teacher close the park so no one get hurt but thanks to the loud explosion, there's panic.

I can't believe that work. Well I do believe it will work, but remote control it is a little hard since the material is not enough, so I kinda make it a time bomb

The stuff I bought when I got out of school is really useful. Nitric acid, urea, sulfuric acid, and many more. It's the stuff I bought from black market.

Add urea nitrate with sulfuric acid to make white fuming nitric acid, then add glycerin, we got ourself nitroglycerin. It's an explosive stuff but it's also help with easing up pain. I don't really recommend using it. It got lot of side effect.

Anyway, since I got nitroglycerin, I make myself a dynamite.

I did add some other stuff, and I bought all of it from black market. Because I have nitric acid I could make a lot of gunpowder.

But I don't want to, all the dangerous stuff I bought has been stored in a safe place. I only made one dynamite, no big deal. I already use it.

(Don't try this at home or anywhere else.)

I arrive at my dorm with a neutral face.

"Let see, there's lot of things that happen today." I muttered while going to the living room.

There's the S-system. When sensei revealed everything it's hilarious. I mean, look at their face. I actually need to went to the bathroom so I could laugh. And it was a hysterical laugh to. Don't blame me, if you was in the same position, you'll laugh at them too. I just do it privately because I don't want to have attention early.

After that, there's someone named Hoshinomiya-sensei. A thot. She's really annoying. Ruined my day. Good thing Ichinose called for her.

Next, is sensei not being a teacher. I'm pretty sure it's against the rule to revealed students secret to other and threaten them. That part is annoying too.

But the most annoying thing today is Horikita being the stupid idiot she is. She got the audacity to order me and Ayanokouji around. I mean...come on. Sensei already told us our secret and said we're smarter than we look. How did she come to the conclusion she's superior.

I've always been a patient person. I'm mostly annoyed, but anger is something rare for me. If I'm annoyed, I'll just eat or play something. But if I'm mad, I'll go on a rampage. And that's what happened today. I bomb the school. And I don't regret it one bit.

Although I did plan on putting the bomb inside her room. But I didn't since I'll be a potential suspect. Same goes to Ayanokouji. I don't want to trouble him. It's evident that I hate her. Although I don't know who else will be the suspect, since this is Horikita we are talking about, there's probably more than 10.

I'm currently hacking the school system. And I found out lot of things. It say there will be something call special exam that could give class points. No wonder I thought it was weird. The normal exam will also give class points, but it's maximum is 100. So they use the special exam to give more points. Now that's nice. Didn't know the school have a soft spot.