Blackmail Material

Chapter 16: Blackmail Material

Raion POV

As I look at what Chabashira-sensei teach, I heard a yelp.

I glance behind and found Ayanokouji rubbing his arm.

Hmm?

"What's the matter, Ayanokouji? You cried out. Have you started your rebellious phase or something?"

"N-no. Sorry, Chabashira-sensei. I got some dirt in my eye."

.... Ayanokouji....if you want to lie, make it believable. You're rubbing your arm, not eye....

I turn back to the front, as I hear the conversation between Ayanokouji and Horikita.

They are whispering, but you must not underestimate my ears.

They are talking about how Ayanokouji got stabbed by Horikita.

.....

Wait!

Stab!?

Horikita!?

But look like Horikita denied....

Yeah..

I'm not buying it..

I guess I can just check the cameras later on.

As the class ends...

Hirata goes to the podium and spoke about how he want to start a study group.

But looks like Sudo, Ike and Yamauchi won't be joining.

Sudo is being the usual dumb person. He's dumb and yet he won't join the study.

If you're expelled, you won't get to play basketball in this school anymore. It's that simple. Why can't he use his brain to figure it out?

Or maybe I'm expecting to much for him.

I don't really think he got a brain or something

Ike and Yamauchi just don't want to join because Hirata is awesome I guess. Looks like they knew they're not handsome.

Well, it's currently lunch time.

I guess I go and meet my senpai.

To ste- I mean to borrow his points.

I make the rules slightly different now.

I give them every points I have on my phone, and they give me 250k or half of what they have, as long as it's more than 250k of course.

But hey, they took the bait and I get more money.

I'm gambling with my life on the line here. So, I turn on my tryhard mode to win. In which I did.

.........

Time Skip

That was fun. Beating the senpai that is. I did all five challenge in three time instead of five. And I get 2.5 million from all that. I'll take it. Now it's time to eat my lunch. I still got time.

And I already messaged Ayanokouji to wait for me. I got something to talk to him.

As I go to class,I didn't see Ayanokouji

"Now that's weird, maybe I'm at wrong class." I look outside and it said 'Class D'. "Nope it's the right class."

I sigh and went to Ike's seat.