Predator

A research said tiger is stronger than lion. But I still love both of them.

Warning, this chapter will have mention of blood and gore. And death

There will also be more bad words.

And sorry for posting late. I'm busy with school
______________________________________

Raion Ryuvolt POV

The girls called us back.

And I'll summarize what they said

Shinohara is the one that said this. She said, the girls still think the culprit are the boys. So, they want to make a line to separate the boys and girls.

"What the hell? You're just irrational treating us like criminals. Didn't we let you check our bags and give us pat downs?"

"It might not have been hidden in a bag, though. All men are perverts. Anyway, don't enter the girls territory until the culprit has been found. Go over there."

She's not wrong 'bout that.

I'm really good at hiding stuff.

Even dead bodies.

And I don't agree with what Shinohara said about all men being pervert.

If she thinks that, I'll think all girls are sluts

She demanded that the boys move their tent. As expected, the guys were not convinced. Booing commenced.

And here I am, just want to eat some food.

"If you doubt us, then move your own tent. We're not moving ours,
and we're not helping you, either."

Go! Go! Kikuchi!

"Ah, I see. Yeah, you only pretended to help out while you fished through our luggage."

"Oh, and you aren't allowed to use the shower anymore. We're not joking. We're not about to let a perverted thief use it."

... Time to mess with the shower I guess.

I could make the shower pour mud water.

"Heh." Shinohara have a smug look on her face, but it fell. "Can you guys even drive in the tent stakes?"

Shinohara, feeling like the situation was taking a turn, looked to Hirata to save them.

"Hey, Hirata-kun. Can you help us, for Karuizawa-san's sake?"

"Okay. I'll help. It might take some time, though. Is that okay?"

Simp!!! (In Pew Die Pie voice and tone)

"Thank you, Hirata-kun. Aren't you glad, Karuizawa-san?"

"Yeah, Hirata-kun is the only one we can trust."

Karuizawa looking happy, blushed

Simp!!

"Heh. Hirata might even be the culprit."

"Huh? Hirata-kun is not the culprit. What a stupid thing to say. Why don't you go jump off a cliff?"

It's a shame, her surname is the same as the beautiful place in Nagano, Karuizawa. A place with beautiful mount. And then, we got this bitch.

"What?! Don't give me that crap, Karuizawa. Just because he's your boyfriend doesn't mean he's not the culprit!"

And the fight continue...

I do agree with Ike though. They're being a total bitch.

"Wait a minute. I'd like to raise an objection,especially against you,
Karuizawa-san." Horikita spoke up, calmly and firmly opposing Karuizawa.