The Trial

O_O

かさかさかさかさかさかさかさかさかさ

Raion POV

"Sorry, we're late." Ayanokouji apologize to sensei and the others who's standing in front of the student council room.

"Next time, be punctual."

I look at my watch.

We arrive early.

Don't you know how to read your time?

"Let's go."

Sensei open the door and we enter.

Just for fun, I'm going to be recording this. Like always.

I look around and found class C homeroom teacher and the three students that punch me.

There's also Horikita Manabu and Tachibana Akane from the students council.

They decide to start the trial since we're all here.

Shouldn't a real trial start when they was supposed to start.

What kind of trial is this?

I'm not into drama. But for some reason, I can't wait for it.

I'm seating next to Sudo, sadly.

They start with Sudo's case first. The reason being is because, they file their complain for him first, after that me.

Looks like Tachibana-senpai is actually good with her job.

My first impression on her is that she's a clingy girl.

"Based on the mentioned facts, we would like for you to identify which version of events is true." 

Tachibana-senpai turned her eyes toward us in Class D. "Komiya-kun and two other members of the basketball club went to the special building after Sudou-kun called them there. There, they claim to have been beaten up in a one-sided brawl. Is this true?"

"What those guys said was a lie. I was the one that got called over to the special building." Sudou said. "That day, after practice, Komiya and Kondou asked me to go to the special building. Honestly, I thought it was kind of annoying, but I also thought it might've been because they were always hostile towards me. So, I went to meet them."

Sudou wasn't one to mince words. Normally, Horikita would have been disgusted by his casual way of speaking, but judging from her trembling she didn't hear him at all. Sakagami-sensei, Class C homeroom teacher, stared in amazement.

What's wrong with him?

"That's a lie. Sudou-kun called us over to the special building.".

I can use this

"Don't screw with me, Komiya! You were the one who called me, you jerk!"

"You don't seem to remember your position here."

Isn't that the same to you too?

There's no proof that you can use to said Sudo called you, but there's also no proof to show you called Sudo.

Basically, it's a trial that's literally fuck up.

If this is in US, I wonder how much money I can sue them for this false accusations.

Also, Tachibana-senpai asked class D not class C. They should wait their turn.

I listened to their useless banter. I mean, what's the point when it will be solve tomorrow.

For my case, I would love to end it today.

As I was listening I heard a yelp.

I look to my right and saw Horikita. All flustered up.