Vacation At The Island

Don't you think that's a nice view.

I took it when me, my mum and my sister went to a vacation.

P.s: I'll use [~] to indicate next situation or something similar, instead of multiple dots. From now on, dots are for the thought to stop for a moment or something else

×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷

Raion POV

We're currently riding a cruise ship. I've thought about what if the school had one before, now I'm really sure they waste taxes money.

The scenery is nice. It really is, but there's some problem here. They said we'll go to private island for our vacation. That's one more thing that the government waste the taxes money for.

But that's not the problem. The problem is the island. I love nature. I really do. But sometimes, I'll be very paranoid about going to private island. I always feel like I'm being watch when I go to an island. It's just my personal problem.

The other problem is that it's not just a vacation. No! We'll be having something called Special Exam at the island.

How do I know?

Like always, hacking.

But there's other reason why I know. Looks like Chabashira didn't learn a single thing.

Flashback

Why is she telling me all her trouble?

I'm not a therapist. I'm the person that make you go to to therapist.

"So? Why do I even need to care about your personal problem?"

"I'll be straight, there will be an exam at the island that we'll be going."

"So?"

I already knew this shit. No need to tell me. I can be forgetful sometimes. But that's only for insignificant things. This exam is a little important. That's why I'll remember it.

"I want you to win that exam."

"That's bullshit. I ain't gonna do it."

"Heh. You gave me your phone. I manage to delete the video of what happened in 1st May." She look smug. As if she already won.

"So? Even if you delete it, I ain't doing someone else dirty work."

"If you didn't, I might need to expell you."

"If you expell me, you won't receive any results."

So?

What's it's going to be?

"I discussed this with Ayanokouji before I called you."

I squinted my eyes.

"He decided to do it. Though I do need to be a little forceful."

I grab her by the collar swiftly and yank her face to face with me.

My face is fill with an annoyed expression.

"You're really annoying you know that. You'll regret your actions"

"Heh. I got nothing more to regret"

I let go of her after I heard that.

Nothing more to regret eh?

I doubt that.

"Sensei, you said Ayanokouji decided to help. But why did you even asked for my help too?"

"Just for safety. Two is better than one, remember."