Stressful Month

Question. If you were given one wish. What kind of wish would you choose?

I will ask for 100 wish and after that ask for what I wanted. Mostly chocolate and cookies.

Enjoy

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Raion POV

It's been 3 weeks since I came to this world. Not gonna lie, I kinda enjoy it. The school is also very nice considering I got free money for a month. I thought I could use them to relax a bit even if it's only for a month, considering it will be a complete chaos in May. Of course this is only a speculation, but better safe than sorry. So I'm actually planning to play a lot of game and read some book.

But it's look like I couldn't do that since I got a mission to do. This mission is something that Arthur and Pin gave me when I'm in Arthur's domain. To be honest, it's quite a hard mission, but Arthur kinda help prepare the stuff that's impossible to get. They say I could refused the mission if I wanted to, but since it's involved Ayanokouji I couldn't.

The mission is simple but the process is hard. I spent around 2 million points for this. The stuff that I couldn't get but possible, I achieved by buying electronic and then took some components from it. Good thing I still challenge some upperclassmen to get some points.

I look at the front of the class. Mashima-sensei is currently teaching math. Almost all the students are not paying attention to the what he's teaching. Some of them use a book to hide their tablet. Some hide their phone under the desk to chat with each other. Some like Sudo didn't hide what they do, he literally fall asleep. There's some that actually pay attention to the class. And I'm not one of 'em. I'm currently resting my head on top of the table while listening to a music using my earphones.

I'm recording what the teacher teach right now. I only record the voice. I make sure the microphones is at the podium so it will be clearer. Some might say this is stupid, but different people different way. Some people prefer to see and listen. I mostly prefer to listen and try to understand myself rather than to see. I'm a kinetic person. So I try to solve everything while listening and jogging. It kind of work every time.

(A/n: That's me)

Well, let's not talk about me. Because if I continue the whole chapter will be fill with everything about me. It might  be more than 5,000 words. And Author-san don't want to do that.

(Exactly, I got assignment to do)

Right now, I can't help but feel weird since my classmates should be paying attention to the class. But instead they didn't. I thought they have been taught about manner in class before they go to high school. This is my first time going to school, so I don't know if that is true.

First time.....or maybe second time. Yeah. That place could be count as school I guess. Let not discriminate anything, okay.

I actually pay attention to class. Sometimes. But right now I'm so tired because of my project. I only sleep for 1 hour. From 4:00 am to 5:00 am. Sometimes less than that. I work overtime okay. This has caused me to feel a little tired and stressful. It's been a long time since I sleep for only 1 hour. My body is use to sleep for 8 hours. You can't blame me. Maybe I need to train myself to be able to sleep for less than an hour

A few hours later

It's currently the third period, history class. In other words, it's Chabashira-sensei time to teach. I'm currently meditating. Don't ask why. Chabashira enter the class. Even though she's entering the class, the students didn't stop being noisy.

Reincarnated into Classroom Of The EliteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara