Swimming Class

I found out something awesome yesterday. I thought my brother was 31, turns out he is 21.

You can't blame me. I haven't seen him in a long time.

Anyway new chapter.

New day.

New homework.....

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Raion POV

Today mark one week I live in this school. Life sure is peaceful.

"Good morning, Yamauchi!"

"Good morning, Ike!"

If this idiot isn't here that is.

Arriving to class, Ike wore a broad grin as he called out to Yamauchi. It was rather unusual for them to get here so early. It’d been one week since the entrance ceremony, and Ike and Yamauchi would always make it to class right before the bell rang.

'What a way to start a life.'

"Whew, man! I was looking forward to today so much that I barely slept last night!"

'Now if this idiot is saying something like this I'll definitely think the world is ending.'

"Ah ha ha! This school is just the best!''

'But there's one problem.'

"I can’t believe that it’s almost time for swimming! And when I say swimming, I mean girls. And when I say girls, I mean girls in school swimsuits!" Ike frantically say.

'That's the problem. They are a pervert and they can wait to do their pervert stuff.'

It was true that the swimming classes were co-ed. In other words, that meant that Horikita, Kushida, and all of the other girls would be…showing off a lot of skin. The girls backed away from Ike and Yamauchi’s rabid excitement.

I look behind me to find Ayanokouji sitting at his seat looking at the idiots.

'Don't you even think about it buddy.'

Just as their conversation had ended, he stood up. However, just then…

"Hey, Professor! Come here for a sec!"

"Uh, you called?" A chubby boy, apparently nicknamed 'The Professor' approached them slowly. His name was Sotomura if I remember it correctly.

"Professor, can you record the girls wearing their swimsuits for us?" Ike asked.

'What the fuck. Don't you dare Professor.'

"Leave it to me. I’ll pretend to be sick so that I can skip class and observe."

'You sick fuck.'

'I know you are called 'Professor' so you probably want to try something new. But this is just stupid.'

"Record? What are you planning?" I asked.

I only ask out of curiosity ok. Although I already know what they're thinking,it's worth trying. But I won't be joining with their perverted talk once they confirm my curiosity. I might be evil but I'm not a pervert.

"The Professor is going to rank the girls breast sizes for us. If we’re lucky, he’ll get some pictures with his phone."

"Hey, hey." Sudou visibly drew back in response to Ike's plan. If the girls found out about it, the consequences would be severe.

Knew it. Ok I'll just think about what kind of dessert I should cook today.

"Pathetic," a familiar voice said.