Two S

New chapter. Which mean, I need to do my homework. Which I don't have because. I do it too fast.

I also don't know what title to put :p

Enjoy!

*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"

Time skip after school

It's already 3:55 pm, time sure flew by quickly.

I am going to Keyaki Mall after putting all my stuff and changing into a casual clothes. Although the truth is I am actually wearing the school shirt, because I haven't bought a clothes yet.

And that is the reasons why I'm going there. Shopping.

'I will need to buy a lot of stuff, but it definitely will be worth it.'

When I arrive there, I decided to visit the electronic store called SIVCAMERA. I buy a laptop, a desktop, 3 USB drive, 10 CCTV, a camera, a television, a small fridge, 4 small microphone, a table lamp, an iPad and 3 smartphones. I ask them to bring all my stuff to my dorm at 8:35 pm except for the laptop, USB drive, an iPad and a camera. It cost me around 45,283 points.

After that I decided to go to the furniture store. There I buy a beanbag, a drawer, a bookshelf, a Bird nest swing chair, a small coffee table, a tv table, a rug, a table bed and a small wooden table. Just like last time I asked them to sent it to my dorm at 8:45 pm. This time it cost me 59,337 points.

After that, I went to the entertainment store. There I bought almost all the popular gaming console, a lot of video games, a lot of light novel, a lot of manga, gaming laptop, gaming computer, gaming chair and gaming desk. All of them I asked to be sent to my dorm same time as my furniture. And this time it is much more expensive unlike the last time. It cost me 137,394.

After that, I went to the clothing area. As I was walking around looking for a place to choose my clothes from, I saw some people I don't want to see.

'The bitches, and they multiply. Now instead of three, there's 10 of 'em.....oh wait, nevermind, the other one is Hirata, welp.'

I decided to ignore them and went inside a lovely store. It sell almost every single clothing stuff.

For the shirt I decided to buy 5 Polo shirt, 3 denim shirt, 2 pajamas, 2 hoodie, 2 cardigan, 3 jacket,a waist coat, 2 sport coat, a trench coat, 2 tracksuit,2 checkered pattern shirtand 3 white shirt. They are actually really nice.

For pants, 3 slack, 2 jeans, 3 chinos plants, and 2 shorts.

I also decided that I'm going to buy 2 sneaker, 1 leathers boots, 2 fedora, a panama, a cap, 2 pair of socks, 2 belt, 2 tie and some underwear.

As I was trying to pick the clothes and stuff, someone just had to be noisy.

"Look who we have here."

'Is it An asshole or bitches'

The one who say that is none other than Shinohara.

Turn out all ten of them is inside here. They are Shinohara, Karuizawa, Matsushita, Sato, Ichihashi, Mori, Onodera, Kushida, a girl name Mii-chan and Hirata. Half of the girls is glaring at me, while the other half is just looking at me. Hirata is looking at me with a sorry face.

'Well I will just ignore them.'

I thought and continuing grabbing the shirt.

"Hey! Don't ignore us."