Cherry Petals

I love peanut, I love butter, but I hate peanut butter.

Anyway, enjoy.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

"Good morning, how are you?"

A feminine and lovely voice call out to me. It's a girl. My worst nightmare.

"It's almost night time, not morning." I say without glancing at the person.

"Ehehe, sorry. By the way, what are you doing here all alone at night?" The girl ask me.

"None of your business." I answered irritated.

"Oh okay, I won't pry into your life." She say. After she say that, I feel something sitting down next to me.

'I'm grateful that she didn't push further but why must she stop here.'

"For me, I love looking at the nature and this is the perfect place. So I decided to go out." For some reason I feel like she is smiling while saying that. Weird.

I decided to take a quick peak at her. She got a long pink hair like a sakura tree. Her eyes is unique if you ask me. And she got a nice body. Not gonna lie she look cute and beautiful.

As I was looking at her. She turn her head at me and ask a question that's definitely reasonable.

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing, I just thought you look cute, that's all."

"Oh my, thank you very much. I'm happy to hear that." She say while smiling.

" She say while smiling

'She look troublesome. I should run.'

I was about to get up and bolt out of here, when suddenly, she lightly hold my hand.

'Her hand is so soft.'

"Oh, you're already going back." For some reason she look dejected.

"Yeah. So? What's your problem?"

"Well, I just want to talk to you. You look like you're in trouble. So I kinda want to know what's troubling you, maybe I could help."

'What kind of bullshit is this.'

"Listen here lady, I don't want to talk to you, even though, I'm currently talking to you. Also, it's true that I'm in trouble, but why should I tell you? It's not like you can help me." I spoke bluntly.