Cherry Girl

School going to open soon.

But I'm too lazy.

But at the same time I wanted to go to school to meet my friend.

But at the same time I don't because I'm a half introvert.

A4A4A4A4A4A4A4A4A4A4A4A4A4A

After School

Location: Raion Dorm

Raion POV

I jumped to my bed. Not gonna lie. This bad is so soft. Like cotton candy.

After resting for a while I went to take a shower. The water inside her is so refreshing. I wonder is it a river water.

Probably not.

Then I went to make some food. Nothing much, just the normal stuff for afternoon tea which is some sandwiches, cake and of course, tea.

I set all of them at my balcony. Maybe I should buy a rocking chair. Life sure is fun.

But never fair.

As I was enjoying my afternoon tea, a ring come out of nowhere. Went I say nowhere I don't really meant it. It's actually from my phone.

I look at the caller ID. It's read

Calling

Hanabira Sakura
AKA Weirdly Demanding Girl

I pick the call lazily.

"What" I say.

"Konnichiwa Ryuvolt-kun. How have you been?" The woman on the other side of the phone say.

Now you might be asking, why didn't I just ignore her call. Well the reason being is simple. Because she's persistent. No matter how much I try to ignore her call, she just keep calling.

And there might be some who think I'm stupid and say I should just yell at her.

That might work.

But that still doesn't work. She keeps calling and I think she is a M.

You get what I mean.

Anyway, back to business.

"First time not great, second time great, third time great and lastly went you start calling it's got from 100 to 0 real quick." I say.

'It's true. Going to the same class with some idiot is not fun. Second time is great because I get to hear some tiny piece of clue from the PE teacher. Third time much better because the afternoon tea with the cake. And lastly, her call make my cake taste weird for some reason.'

'Now I'm really mad. Can I kill somebody?'

(giggle) "You being funny today Ryuvolt-kun." She say that while giggling. See she's a M.

"Just say what you want." I stated grumpily.

"Well you see, I just want to ask you if you wanted to meet my friend tomorrow."

"No." I say firmly and quickly hang up.

I continue eating my cake.