Gimme The Shot

Raion Ryuvolt POV

After I cook the adult doe, mushroom and fish, they start worshipping me.

I wish they stop. It's gross.

"But still, I can't believe you found a deer." Ike exclaimed as he eat his meal

"Yeah. Not to mention you kill it too."

"I did said I use to leave in the forest. Killing animal has been in my nature."

After I said that the other look at me with horror.

"Do you not have any heart?"

"If I don't have any heart, how the fuck am I breathing?"

"Your nose?"

....

I'm done

I look at the girls who's eating the food. Only some of them knew how to cook. Which is ridiculous.

.....

"Ryuvolt-kun, you're really good at cooking. Can you teach me next time." The resident devil asked.

Seriously...if you want to be two faced, at least make one of them beautiful.

I'll play along I guess

"You don't know how to cook?"

"Well, I only knew the basic."

Basic?

Basic at almost burning a mushroom?

Now that I think about it.... There's a similar situation.

This happened a long time ago.

My crush asked me a question of why in agama of chess, the queen got a lot more move than the king.

This is how the conversation goes.

Flashback

"Hey Ryuvolt. Want to know why the queen got a lot more move than the king in chess?"

"Yeah sure."

"It's because the check board look like kitchen tiles." She smiled cheekily after saying that.

"...B-

Flashback end

And this is my answer to her.

But your cooking is worse than mine. You can't even cook a rice.

.....

She break down a little bit.

Now what do I say to Kushida right now.

"I see...." I continue eating my food.

"Eh?"

That's how you do it. I didn't give her an answer for question, but I did give her an answer for what she just said.

Now that I think about it, it's quite weird how there's some men that said women belong in the kitchen. Yet, there's also some men that said women can't be a chef.

I am confusion

I run away from Kushida and eat where my tree is.

I look at my plate. Meat, a quarter of fish, mushrooms, shredded corns and berries. Good enough nutrien I guess.

I kinda have their support. Although I didn't asked for it, I guess I should keep it. I need to help Ayanokouji so I can't afford to be expelled.

If I got some support, it will be hard to expelled me. And since Ayanokouji is my 'friend' it will be hard to expelled him too.