Plan In Motion

Raion POV

I wake up and look at the clock. It turn out it is 5:30 a.m. still early. I decided to wake up and do 100 pushups and go outside to the school park for a jog. I decided to jog till it's 6:30 a.m. considering that I still got time before class starts.

After I finish my jogging I start to take a shower then cook my breakfast. Since I only bought a few stuff from the convenience store, I decided to make a Japanese pancakes. I finish eating at 7:00 am.

I changed to my school uniform and exit the room at 7:15.

'Looks like the watch does work like a normal one. If I remember correctly, only I can see Pin number and call him. Although the caller ID is called Pin and not god, I still need to be careful.'

I decided to message 5 people who decided to challenge me for now. They decide the place while I decided the time. I also start writing the contract for the challenge.

After a while I arrive at my classroom at 7:45 and went to my seat. Japanese high school usually start at  8:00, and since there is still a lot of time before school start, so I decided to read a book while looking around the class.

'Looks like there really is CCTV inside the classroom. That's settled it then. My theory is probably 99% correct. If there's a chance that my theory is wrong then, I will be dumber than a brick.'

"Hey, you!"

Someone just slammed their hand on my table and start shouting at me.

Sigh 'This is the third time someone cut of my train of thought. They sure does know how to do it.'

I looked at the person with a bored expression. It turn out it is the annoying and ugly monkeys. If I remember it correctly, their name is Shinohara Satsuki, Mori Nene and Ichihashi Ruri.

"What?"

"We still not done." Says Shinohara

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act dumb, I'm talking about the introduction yesterday when you act all high and mighty."

"Hah, what is wrong with you? I am dumb, and when did I even act all high and mighty? That's just my introduction."

"You..." Ichihashi try to say something but I decided to cut her off.

"Not to mention there's someone who got his introduction more 'mighty' than mine. There's also the fact that half of the class went out not introducing themselves."

"So, why are you guys targeting me when you could go to someone else?" I asked, questioning them.

"T-that's because..."

"Because what? Don't you dare use the excuse of 'it's that time of the month'." I mocked them.

Hearing my statement they kinda snap.

"Why you stupid asshole perverted men."

"I hope you die."

"Yeah, just drop dead already."

'Now this is awkward, I admit I am stupid, an asshole and not to mention I already died but reincarnated. But I'm not a perverted.'

Before I could say anything a voice come.

"Now, now. Let's all calm down." A certain voice say

'A wild Hirata appear.'

"We are all classmates, we should be friends with each other." Says the wild Hirata.

"But Hirata, he start it first." Say the bitch.

'And what do you mean by I started it, if you girls didn't come here than this wouldn't start. Stupid idiot.'