I Die Goddamnit

Raion POV

"So long story short you die because of another god that accidentally struck you with lightning." Says the guy in front of me.

"I see. By the way, who are you? Also where am I." I decided to ask

The guy in front of me look shocked but composed himself and says "Well where's my manner, I am a god named Pin who will be deciding your fate and this is your judgement place."

After the god decide to say that I quickly say what on my mind. "I see, so have you decide where I will go because I'm to tired to listened to your nonsense, you can put me in hell if you wanted to, I don't really care."

Pin look shocked again but after a while laugh like a crazy hyena. "Hahahahahahahahahihhuhua, I'm sorry about that but most people will only say will I go to heaven and when they find out that they will go to hell they started begging to us god not to send them there." He noted and continue. "But you are different, even though you just die because of the god blunder, you just want to get this over with and even ask to go to hell."

After I heard that statement and irk mark appear on my head. "Of course I'm mad, I mean I'm about to watch what happened to Luffy and his crew at Wano land, even though I already read the manga I want to watch the animation." I say and continue with a more angry voice. "I mean the god can choose another time to kill me but instead decided to kill me now, because of that I miss a lot of things."

This time the god just doesn't know what to say, so I decided to drink the tea that have been prepared while waiting for him. 'This tea is good, cone to think of it where have I heard a god name Pin before.'

After a while the god speak. "Well, that was unexpected at the same time expected. Also you need to speak politely you know."

"Judging from your statement you should know who I am, I mean I just died goddamnit let me speak my mind." I noted

"Well that's true, I know that you are an atheist and you literally doesn't care if you die but for some reason you are mad because you cannot watch an anime." The god say and after a while continue. "For your judgement I decided to give you a chance to reincarnated to another anime world."

When hearing that question I can't help but be shocked, so I decided to ask a question. "Really, why?"

"Oh, that is simple, it is because you got a bad past and not to mention to you like anime."

"Now that is a nice offer, so where will I go?"

"Well you can pick where you wanted to go so take your time."

After hearing that statement I decided to go to a place where I haven't finished reading. "I see so can I go to the light novel world named 'Classroom Of The Elite'."

The god look at me and decided to say something because of what I just said. "Of course you can, but may I ask why."

"Oh that is simple, it is because the main character have the same fuck up life as me although I only read the part of his past in the white room." I noted

"I see." The god noted. "Very well then,  you can go there. I will also give your abilities to the new you and make you reincarnated as the same age as you are right now."

Before I could say anything the god decide to continue. "And I will give you a heads up about an event and where and when it will happen, student information except for their past and who will end up with the main character. I will also make you stronger than Ayanokouji just to defend yourself much better."

After that the god snap his finger and all the information went inside my brain.

"Now that is interesting, not to mention reincarnations eh, quite a bizarre thing. In other words this could be a holy scriptures called light novel, an anime or a fanfiction made by a kid that bored out thanks to the lockdown." 'although fanfiction is not a holy scriptures.' I said and continue. "Also will you help me out here on my mission?"

"Mission? What mission?"

"Mission to give the main character a peaceful life and freedom."

"Of course, I will give you a smart watch to call me, it got a lot of function like watching anime with it and you can call me if you need help."

"Thank you, so if I ask you to kill Ayanopapa will you do it?"

"Of course....do you want me to do it now?"

"No, I don't want to change the time line to much, you can kill him after the masochist director come to the school. I also won't be killing him without Ayanogod permission."

"Got it, I will reincarnated you inside the bus that will be going to the school. How's that idea?"

"I'm fine with that, thank you very much Mr. Pin."

"Hahahah, no need to call me Mr you can just call me Pin you know."

"Okay then, thank you very much Pin, I don't know what to do but I will also try to live a normal high school life, even though the school is not normal. And can you make my hair longer and make me wear a fake glasses?"

"Glad to hear that, but why do you want me to make your hair longer and make you wear a fake glasses?"

"Oh I just wanted to play a prank with the students over there."

" Prank eh, just make sure don't destroy the school with a homemade bomb because of your prank, got it."

"I can't promise you that, who knows if I will kill a random student the moment I step inside the school."

"Now that's troubling, just control yourself."

"Got it, also since I think you will put me in the same class as Ayanokouji who will I replace and how many did you made me score in the entrance exam?"

"You don't need to worry about that. The person that I replace is just a random defect that no one know his name and for the score I make sure you score 69,42,0,73 and 50."

'Now that is a nice number, maybe I should try to do it my self.'

"Gotcha, by the way, before you sent me there let can you give me another cup of tea, this tea is really delicious."

"Of course, wait a second"

After that another cup of tea appear out of nowhere. And I decided to drink the tea, I mean come on who would let go of the chance to drink such a nice and heavenly tea go.

After finishing my drink, I decided to go right now. "Okay Pin, I'm ready. Also tell the other god not to kill me right away, I got my mission right now."

Pin just laugh and say. "You got it."

After he say that,he decided to wave at me and I saw a blinding light.

'So this is my new mission eh. Not a bad one to be honest. Sure does hope I got a girlfriend.'

'Or maybe not, I'm not a simp.'

______________________________________

So what do you guys think.

Sorry for bad grammar and writing.

You can ask any questions to.

By the way when god give him all the knowledge he know about the acting director but not the other white room people.

See you