Despair Is Fantastic

What is this? Danganronpa?

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Raion POV

I look at my phone and found my points is the same as last time. Looks like we really didn't get any point whatsoever today.

Not that I care. I challenged the upperclassmen for a reason. A million and a half each day. I did use over a million to do some stuff. But I got myself around 30 millions points

Oh well, I ain't complaining. I got more than my classmates and I could last 3 year with this much money. I already bought all electronic stuff and manga. I won't be bored.

I can cook my own food so it's fine. Not to mention, the food in the cafeteria is not to my taste. It's not bad but I just don't like it. Maybe that's what happens when you are use to home cook.

"Did you get any point today?" A familiar voice ask me. It was non other than Ayanokouji.

"No. The school didn't give me any." I say looking at him while still holding my phone.

"I see. Looks like you got it right." Ayanokouji say as he sit back to his seat.

"Not really." I mumbled to myself.

My theory is not from my own brain. Instead it's because Pin upgrade my brain.

Good thing he take the upgrade back. If not, I don't know what to do. I don't think I can handle my brain become smarter without putting any effort.

I look behind me and found Ayanokouji look at his phone. I look next to him and the same could be say to his new seatmate, Horikita.

'Damn. My boy just want a peaceful life and life just literally say fuck no. Poor guy.'

The class is in total chaos and I think I'll enjoy everything that's going to happen. When reality slap them in their face is absolutely fantastic.

I can hack the cameras so I could get the video. I already set up a recorders to record the audio.

Good thing I arrive earlier. Because of that, I manage to put the recorders around the class so it could catch everyone voice.

I can't believe I just thought that. This is the first time I'm grateful to hear their voice.

After a while, the teacher arrive. Since she's a sadist sensei, she'll definitely make this much more interesting.

I need to get a hold of myself. Poker face to maximum level. Acting maximum level.

Now I'm ready.

To be honest, I almost laugh when Ike say something about sensei having menopause. He say almost the same thing I said month ago. What the fuck! This is hilarious.

I look to the front with a poker face. Better be careful. Don't want any slip up.

Ayanokouji POV

Ike literally say what I thought. I'm flabbergasted. Not to mention, didn't Ryuvolt almost made the same comment to Shinohara month ago.

Coincidence can be freaky

The class start screaming about not getting points. I can't blame them. I would also did the same.

"Are you kids really that dumb?"

Was she angry or delighted? I was getting an ominous vibe from Chiyabashira-sensei.

Hondou was shocked hearing this.