Framed

Chapter 19: Framed

The cat is dead.

Jk.

Also, I've finished the exam.

No more exam.

And I'll be a attending school again next month for the new semester

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:

Third Person POV

A guy is walking to a special building with his hand on his pocket.

As he arrive there, he saw three other guys standing in the middle of the room.

"So, why did you called me here?"

The other three just smirk.

Time Skip

Ayanokouji POV

After class end I went to my dorm room.

We received 90 class point but we still haven't received our private points yet.

(It's 90 because Raion score 100 in all the test except for math. I don't know how they calculate the class point, but bare with me. The other class is the same as canon.)

I thought about how great it will be if we get the points. Although thanks to Ryuvolt, I manage to save extra points, I did paid 50,000 to saved Sudo.

Suddenly,

"Ayanokouji you have to help me!" Sudo ran into my room.

I wonder how did he get in....

A little bit of time skip.

Sudo tell me everything. About how he got called by three class C students. How he could be expelled. And how he got inside my room.

Kushida also came here to hear what happening. Looks like she also have my room spare key just like Sudo.

I wonder if Ryuvolt have one too.

"And who would've thought that Ryuvolt also got tricked by them too. Damn it!"

"Ryuvolt-kun?"

"Yeah. Apparently he got call out by them before they called me."

"Is that why he didn't go to class today?"

"It's a possibility."

Looks like this will be a troublesome thing.

The next day

"I have an announcement for you all. There was a bit of trouble the other day, an incident between the student sitting there, Sudou, Ryuvolt and some students from Class C. In short, there was a fight."

The class erupted when sensei told us what happened.

And it look like we won't receive any point till the problem resolved.

"Anyway, that is all. We'll make our final judgment next Tuesday,
taking into account any eyewitnesses and evidence. With that, let's end homeroom for the day."

Chabashira-sensei left, and Sudou followed right after her. He probably realized that if he stayed in the classroom, he'd lose his temper with someone.

"Man, isn't Sudou just the worst?" Ike was the first to talk.

"If we lose points because of Sudou, will we be at zero again this month?"

As uproar enveloped the classroom, and things started to get out of hand. If we ended up losing points because of this, Sudou and Ryuvolt would most likely become the sole target of our class frustrations. Naturally, Kushida didn't want this to happen.