Chapter 40~Restricted Choice

Start from the beginning

Chitta Kukkad Banere Te

Shiva danced along the dancers along with karan but his eyes never left ravi's.

Shiva- Kashni Dupatte Waliye
Munda Sadke Tere Te

Shiva held Ravi's duppatta and she looked at him shockingly. He pulled her towards him and turned her. His hands snaked around her waist resting on her belly and she shivered. He placed a kiss on her shoulder. She turned and placed her hand on his cheeks and kissed his forehead.

Karan- Kashni Dupatte Waliye
Munda Sadke Tere Te

Karan held preeta's duppatta as she was about to go. She turned and he smirked before wrapping it around his wrist and forwarded towards her. She pleaded towards him but he shrugged his shoulder. He pulled her towards him and kiss her cheeks. Her eyes widened and he winked.

Vihaan- Teri Aankhon Se Saare
Main Aansu Chhin Ke
Tujhe De Doon Woh Pyar Ka Sukoon

Kritika shockingly looked at Vihaan who appeared before her. He was sitting on his knees. She was in tears seeing him. He nodded in no. He cupped her face and rubbed off the tears. He kept his fingers on sides of her lips stretching it in a smile. Kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes feeling him.

Shiva- Tere Mehendi Wale Hathon Ko
Main Choom Ke
Udhar Le Loon Thodi Khushbu

Shiva sat beside Ravi who was applying mehndi. Her mehndi had already dried. He took her hand and smiled seeing his name engraved on it. He kissed her both palms and she smiled shyly looking at him.

Karan- Tere Jhumke Wale Kano Ko
Main Choom Ke
Thode Dil Ki Suna Bhi Doon

Karan dropped beside preeta and lied on her lap. She smiled and ruffled his hairs. His hands moved up and hit the big jhumkas dangling from her ears. A sweet sound was produced. He smiled and got up kissing her earlobes and went away.

Kunda Lag Gaya Thali Nu
Hathan Utte Mehndi Lag Gayi
Ek Kismat Wali Nu

Kritika opened her eyes to see no one there. She looked around trying to find him but couldn't. A deep sigh escaped her lips and she bit her lips controlling the tears. She looked at her brothers and their wives and smiled seeing them all happy and together.

Tere Naa Tere Naa Tere Naa Naa
Naa Naa Naa Naa Naa..

Kareena came to her and cupped her face kissing her forehead. "You are looking very beautiful Kritika. Akshay is very lucky to have you." Kritika smiled fakely. A hand kept on her shoulder and she turned to see Ravi giving her an assuring smile.

Shiva- Dekha Hai Aaj Tujhko
Ik Arse Ke Baad
Yeh Din Ab Jaye Na Guzar

Shiva pointed at Ravi and she smiled nodding her head in disbelief. He went to her and pulled her to the dance floor. He twirled her and she fell on his arms. She glared at him and he smiled sheepishly. She was about to go but he gain pulled her and quickly pecked her lips. She was shocked and looked to see everyone smiling. She sighed at his childishness.

Karan- Tere Dil Mein Khareed Loon
Thodi Si Zameen
Aur Basa Loon Ek Pyar Ka Shehar

Karan held preeta's wrist and rolled her to him. He put his hand on her chest and she smiled. He slided down his hands down her arms and she shivered. He kissed her cheeks from back and she landed on his chest. All smiled looking at them.

Vihaan- Tere Kandhe Pe Rakh Doon Sar Apna
Saare Gam Main Bhula Bhi Doon

Kritika closed her eyes tightly as she again head the voice. It brought tears to her eyes again. Vihaan put his head on her shoulder and a sob escaped her lips. She looked at him and was about to touch him but he disappeared. She sighed.

Kunda Lag Gaya Thali Nu

All were dancing heartily. Shiva picked up kartik in his hand and kartik smiled hugging him. Ravi came and kissed his cheeks. Preeta was holding Aditya and she flickered his nose. He smiled. Karan came from back and hugged her. She smiled and he placed a kiss on Aditya's head. Kritika smiled seeing the happy small family of theirs.

Hathan Utte Mehndi Lag Gayi
Ek Kismat Wali Nu

Kritika looked on as the mehndi girl picked up her hand to write the name. She looked at her sister-in-laws and saw them admiring the mehndi with their husbands and that had the names of those they love. She felt jealous. "Kya naam likhna hai?" the girl asked and before Kritika could reply Vihaan Kareena replied Akshay. She looked at her mother and she smiled.

Hathan Utte Mehndi Lag Gayi
Ek Kismat Wali Nu

Kritika looked at her hand and saw the name of Akshay. Disappointment flooded inside her body. Can't she have the freedom to choose her husband like her brothers did? If shiva didn't liked she knew no one will have forced him and karan have chosen her own bride. Then why not her.

Tears spilled out of her eyes and she rushed to her room upwards. All were shocked while Ravi looked at her sadly. "Shayad nostalgic feel kar rahi hogi ap sabko chodke jo jana hai." ravi said and all were convinced but not karan and shiva.

*****

Check out this new story of mine if you haven't