Chapter 39~All Well (MahaEpisode)

Start from the beginning

Meri baahon ko
Teri saanson ki jo

He slided down her pallu and broke the kiss. He directed the kiss on her neck and trailed them down her shoulder and then her cleavage. She arched her back and fisted his hair into her hand. He nibbled on the skin and kiss her sternum over her blouse. He was about to open her blouse when a knock interrupted them.

Aadatein lagi hain waisi
Jee leta hoon ab

Main thoda aur

Shiva groaned while Ravi giggled at her sexually frustrated husband. She quickly corrected her pallu and went to open the door. There stood kartik. He looked at her and she gave him a faint smile. She sided and he entered the room. Shiva smiled and went to him picking him in his arms.

Meri dil ki ret pe
Aankhon ki jo

"Kya hua champ?" he said as he noticed Kartik's gloomy face. Kartik just wrapped his arms around him and burst into tears. Shiva was shocked. He rubbed his back trying to calm him down. Ravi saw them and smiled slightly. She kept her hand on her belly and was about to go out giving them privacy but someone held her pallu.

Pade parchhai teri
Pee leta hoon tab

Main thoda aur

She turned to see shiva holding her pallu. He nodded in no. "Kaha tha na ki kabhi dono mein discriminate nahi karunga. Kartik tumhara bhi baccha hai na ravi." She smiled in tears hearing his words. Shiva made kartik sit on the bed and held his hand. "Kya hua hai bata?" kartik sniffed and said. "Ma ki yaad a rahi hai."

Jaane kaun hai tu meri
Main naa jaanu ye magar

Shiva's heart twisted as he heard him. He was helpless in this matter. He can bring everything for him. But not his Nandini. Ravi sat beside kartik and made him look at her. "Yeh kya baat hui mujhe kuch din pehle apne ne hi mumma kaha tha na aur ab ma ki yaad a rahi hai." shiva looked at her shockingly.

Jahaan jaaun main
Karoon main wahaan
Tera hi zikar

Kartik smiled widely and hugged her tightly. Ravi caressed his hairs and kissed his cheeks. She looked at shiva who was in tears. She smiled and held his hand squeezing it. He smiled and mouthed her a thank you.

Mujhe tu raazi lagti hai
Jeeti hui baazi lagti hai
Karan entered the room to see preeta breastfeeding Aditya. A book was lying on her lap and she was reading it while caressing Aditya's head. He smiled at the sight. The irresponsible and careless preeta was now more responsible towards her duty. But then only the sudden fear gripped his heart.
Tabiyat taazi lagti hai
Ye tune kya kiya

What if she was angry on him and left him? It would surely create a void in his heart. He was incomplete without her. He moved and closed the door. Preeta looked at him but soon turned away. He sighed seeing her behavior but he knew he deserved it. He moved and sat on the bed staring at her lovingly.

Main dil ka raaz kehta hoon
Ke jab jab saansein leta hoon

Preeta looked at him and narrowed her eyes. She huffed and again concentrated at her work. "Preeta." He was about to move forward but preeta showed her hand to him. "Stay there karan. Don't come near me." Karan looked at her with hurt eyes. Her heart ached to say this but what he did was not acceptable.
Tera hi naam leta hoon
Ye tune kya kiya

She kept Aditya on the bed and was about to move but karan held her hand pulling her on his lap. She widened her eyes and tried to move but he held her waist tightly. "Please listen to me preeta please." His desperate voice caught her attention and she looked at him nodding in yes. He smiled kissing her forehead.

Dil karta hai teri baatein sunu
Saude main adhoore chunu

"I can't see you hurt preeta. Tum jaan ho meri you are my life. Aditya abhi baccha hai but jab bada hoga can you bear the closeness between him and bhabhi? Tum hurt hogi and I cannot see that preeta. We can plan for a baby later right? Isliye main tumhe adi se dur rakh raha tha taki you don't get hurt."

Muft ka hua ye faayda
Kyun khud ko main

Preeta was stunned by his confession. He did tis all for her and she was blaming him all along. Tears fell from her eyes and she hugged him tight crying on his shoulder. "I am sorry karan. I am sorry sahi kehte ho I am a dumbo yaar samajh hi nahi payi tumhe." Karan caressed her hairs and then made her look at him.

Barbaad karoon
Fanaa hoke tunhse miloon

He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. "I am sorry mujhe tumhe pehle batana chahiye tha." He cupped her face and pecked her lips lightly. "I love you a lot preeta." He said hugging her. Preeta smiled and hugged him tight. "I know." She whispered and he smiled kissing her head.

Ishq ka ajab hai qaayda
Teri raahon se jo

He slowly parted her hairs from her back and kissed her neck softly. She shivered in the hug. She tried to break the hug but he didn't let her. He slowly started sucking her neck and slided down the sleeves of her top kissing her shoulders. He broke the hug and she blushed looking the other side.

Guzri hain meri dagar
Main aage badh gaya hoon

He held her hand and kissed her arms and then slowly kissed her down the hands and then her wrist. She shivered as he kissed her fingertips. She got up and turned the other side heavily breathing. He pulled her to him attaching her back to his front.
Thoda hoke be fikar

He kissed her earlobe and was sucking and biting it. He again turned her and crashed her lips to hers. He took her lips whole into his mouth and was kissing it sucking I's sweet flavor. She was crushing his hair in her fist. But just then Aditya let out a cry. They hastily broke the kiss and looked at him.

Kaho toh kis se marzi loon
Kaho toh kis ko arzi doon

Karan looked at preeta making a crybaby face. Preeta laughed slightly and pated his cheeks pecking his lips softly. Karan huffed and went out of the room. Preeta saw him going and chuckled at his irritated face. She looked at crying Aditya and sighed.

Hansta ab thoda farzi hoon
Ye tune kya kiya

She went to Aditya and took him in her hands cooing him. Aditya went quiet and was playing with her hairs. She smiled kissing his forehead. All this was being seen by karan who was standing outside. Perhaps he was wrong in separating them. Perhaps she was the best for Aditya and that two make his small happy family.

Main dil ka raaz kehta hoon
Ke jab jab saansein leta hoon

Vihaan stood stunned by her confession. He looked at her for confirmation and she tearfully nodded in yes. He smiled widely and hugged her tight lifting her up from the ground. He twirled her around and she giggled clutching his shoulder. He again put her down cupping her face

Ishq ki saazishein
Ishq ki baaziyaan

"You love me right Kritika?" he said still uncertain. Kritika smiled and held his hand tipping on her toes and pecking his lips softly. He was again shocked by her act. She smiled widely and nodded in yes. "Yeah ACP Saab I am in love with you. I love you a lot." She said turning and shouting.

Haara main khel ke
Do dilon ka juaa.

Vihaan held her hand and pulled her to him. She crashed onto his chest and she smiled lightly. Both were lost in each other's eyes. They slowly leaned forward and their lips were sealed in a soulful kiss.