"Yeah, just had a shower but wanted to get the food going."

Rob smirked before standing and moving her plate to the counter. She helped me up and helped me get on the table. She opened my robe and grabbed the syrup from the table and poured it down my breasts and stomach before licking and sucking it off. I bit my lip and kept quiet enjoying her tongue all over me. Her fingers slid in next and with her sucking on my nipples like she was trying to get some milk, I came all over her fingers in no time. Rob slid her fingers into my mouth for me to clean before kissing me and helping down.

"Go get cleaned up Suga. I'll clean the dishes."

I nod walking off with a post orgasm grin. I went up to Nika's room to see Bey lying next to her with her latched her getting her back rubbed. I closed the door and went into the master suite to clean up.

--

Beyonce's POV:

I was holding my Baby in the backseat as we went to Solange's house. She was super clingy when she woke up and didn't want to let me out her sight. Cue, joint shower and lotion down, getting dressed, and hair done. I wanted to give her something to eat but she refused and sucked me dry instead. Rob tried to give her a light snack but she refused it. She also refused to sit in her seat and instead straddled my lap with my nipple in her mouth idly suckling.

Nika loved my family but she got anxious around large groups of people that she wasn't familiar with. Parking at Solange's, Megan got out and headed in with the cupcakes we were asked to pick up last minute. Rob looked back at me and turned off the engine. She got out and opened our door and she rubbed Nika's cheek and took my 'Mom' bag and purse and went inside. I swapped my nipple for a pacifier and Nika whined.

"We have to go in Baby, Aunty Solo is in there and Nana. It's going to be okay. If you get overwhelmed just let me know okay and we can find a quiet space."

Nika nodded and we got out. Inside, everyone spoke and my Mom came over and told Nika she had a surprise for her. She was hard pressed to leave me but she did and went into the other room. Megan came over with a half a cupcake in her hand and spoke.

"Solange invited a bunch of people Bey. You brought her comfort stuff?"

"I did. Hopefully she'll sleep if needed."

Megan held up the cupcake and fed it to me before finishing off the last of the frosting kissing me. I heard someone cat call and broke my kiss to see Solange behind me.

"Ya'll cute or whatever. Help me move these damn chairs."

We grin and help Solange move some chairs around before putting the catering boxes out and the mixing the sangrias up. I was having a taste of the bourbon that my Mom brought when she came back with Nika who was holding a cute lime green teddy bear. Solange put the music on and soon people started coming in. Nika took out her pacifier and put her plushie up. I felt bad she felt like she had to hide her things, but I spotted a tiny glob of pink slime in her hand that she was using to relax herself. I was so happy that my little suggestion was taken into action to help her overcome being nervous.

I turned to get more food and help Solange move some of it around to make space for desserts as the party went into the evening. I was aching from all the stimulation and had to find my Baby and feed her but I didn't see her. My heart stopped as I scanned the room and walked into the backyard to find her. I saw the fabric of her dress out of the corner of my eye around the side of the house. I ran over and saw her sitting on the ground with her knees up to her face crying. I lifted her head and spoke quietly.

"Baby, what's the matter?"

"Someone yelled at me."

"What!" I yell looking up and back into the crowd. "Who did it!"

I heard Nika whimper and turned my attention back to her. I rubbed her arm and as I was about to speak some woman came up to me. The woman crossed her arms and spoke.

"Are you going to apologize?"

"One, check your tone. Two, what is my girlfriend apologizing for?"

"For talking to my husband! She all in the corner talking with him with that stupid little voice turning him on and shit! His dick got all hard talking to her and she touched it!"

"I didn't! He grabbed my hand and put it there!" Nika squeaked out.

"Liar!" The woman yelled kicking Nika.

I lost it. I launched on her onto her leg as she recoiled it and bit the fuck out of her taking her down to the ground. I blacked out and even Nika's screaming didn't deter me. I was going to chew this bitches leg off. Rob and Megan soon ran over with half the party and tried to pull us apart. Soon they succeeded and the party people walked away. I saw Solange pour some white powder into the screaming woman's mouth that soon made her shut up and stop moving.

"You kill that bitch?" I ask Solange standing.

"Naw, just enough to get her high. I'll get the guys to drop her off at the hospital and say a dog got her."

Solange called her two male friends over and they took the woman out and her husband that Solange did the same thing too using the cover story of a dog attack and him trying to save her stupid ass. 

--

sorry for the cut off, tired. 

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--