chapter fifty four

Start from the beginning

I used my spoon and sliced into the yummy goodness, gathering a bite of everything before eating it. My tastebuds were in heaven.

"This is really good." Megan moaned, going in for another bite.

I agreed with her and went in for another bite myself, "So... Do you have any plans once this movie is done?"

Megan finished off her third bite and set her spoon down, resting her face in her hands, "I mean there's promo for the movie that I'll have to do and interviews and all that. After that I guess we'll just see if I can land any more roles."

"I feel that. Once this album is done I know I'll be non stop touring and doing interviews. I know I'm gonna miss the people I love the most, so I'm inviting them all on my first tour. You're one of them. That is, if you want to go on tour with me." I scratched the back of my neck.

Megan sighed and leaned back in the black chair, "I don't know. You want me and your girlfriend to be on the same bus touring the world with you?"

I opened my mouth to defend the idea, to say something to get her no turned to a yes. But she was right. I mean I know Chloe was cool with Megan and she trusted me, but thinking about it further it was only gonna put a strain on the three of us.

"You're right. It's probably not a good idea." I sighed.

"It's okay, bub." Megan reached across the table and put her hand over top of mine, "it was a nice thought. we can always FaceTime and text."

I hummed, clearing my throat, "Well I don't know about you, but I'm ready to go and touch some pussy." I wiggled my eyebrows with a playful smile on my face. Megan laughed and playfully slapped my chest. We took care of our food trash and took our coffees into the room with us.

There were so many cats that ranged from adults to kittens. There was another couple in the room along with one employee.

"Welcome, welcome." He greeted us, "Just to let you know all these cats are up for adoption so if you see one you'd like, or one you'd like to know more about, let me know."

"Thanks." I said politely.

Megan grabbed my hand and led me over towards a beautiful looking tiger striped cat with bright green eyes.

"I love him. I want him." Megan said, reaching her hand out and the cat sniffed her before rubbing against her hand and purring loudly. She scratched behind his ears and he tried to climb up her body before she picked him up. The bengal kitty looked so content in her arms.

While she was holding him a few kittys and adult cats trotted over and rubbed against my leg, sniffing my pants. I bent down and let them sniff me before petting them.

"I wish I could take you all home but you won't all fit in my trailer." I chuckled to myself. A Smokey grey cat with amber eyes meowed at me in response.

Megan was dead set on getting the cat that was still in her arms and when she tried to put him down, he wouldn't let go. We spent about thirty minutes in the cat room, giving love and pets to all the kitty's in there before the actress wanted to adopt the tiger spotted kitty.

The adoption process wasn't grueling and for that I was thankful. Maybe because they weren't so busy right now or maybe it's because they were well organized and had their shit together. Another thirty minutes later and Megan had officially adopted Whiskey.

"Welcome to the family, Whiskey." She kissed his head.

On our way down the sidewalk back to the movie studio, some kids skated past us and I watched Megan's eyes light up, watching them skate away.

"You know how to skate?" I asked.

"God no. I've always wanted too though I just never got around to buying a board."

"Well we got to go to the store anyways for Whiskey, why not grab a couple boards and I'll teach you?"

— • —

We had picked up everything we needed for the kitten, grabbed some snacks and found two skateboards. I grabbed the all pink one with pink transparent wheels to match and Megan grabbed one except hers was a bright yellow color. I paid for all the items much to Megan's dismay before we headed back to her house.

We set up all the cat items and let Whiskey adjust to the new house while we tried out the skateboards.

"Okay, hop on." I told the woman, setting my skateboard down in front of her. Putting one foot on the board Megan wobbled a little bit and fell into me. I caught her and helped her stand on the board.

I showed her how to position her feet before giving her a little push, "now push off with your other leg hard."

Megan pushed off but it was a wimpy one before turning back and looking at me, "I'm scared."

I smiled softly and walked over to her, "it's okay. I'm not gonna lie and say you're not gonna fall a few times, but it's all a part of the experience. I got you."

"Okay charmer, I can do this." Megan gassed herself up and she pushed off hard. She did it a few more times before she was skating around and I cheered her on. I could tell she was trying to get the hang of turning the board so she could come back to me. Since it was a new board it was going to be a little stiff until it was broken in.

"I did it!!" Megan cheered, jumping into my arms and getting caught up in the moment, laid a passionate kiss to my lips. Seconds, minutes, had passed before we both pulled away. I was in shock and she looked a little embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." Megan frowned, "I'm sorry y/n."

I shook my head, in shock from not expecting the kiss, "It's okay Meg. I promise. No harm done."

Megan nodded but I could tell that my words didn't exactly reassure her so I had an idea of something that might.

"You wanna go inside and order pizza and watch movies?"