chapter fifty three

Start from the beginning

One of y/n's hands snaked up my body, leaving goosebumps where they touched before she pinched one of my rosy nipples.

"Just like that. Don't stop." I whimpered, rocking agaisnt her face some more. She began rubbing my clit in tight circles as she fucked me good with her tongue.

"Im gonna- y/n!!!" I cried out, cumming hard all over her chin. Like always y/n licked me clean and let me ride out my orgasm before slowly helping me off her face.

"It really is a Goodmorning." I giggled and y/n joined in.

"So Travis invited us to his and Kourtneys house for breakfast. Is that something you wanna do because we don't have too. We can eat here." She spoke softly, brushing some hair out of my face.

I hummed, "The anxiety is bubbling but I know I have you and things will be okay. Plus I like Travis and how often can people say they met Kourtney Kardashian?"

"Not a lot." Y/n kissed my nose and cooed when I scrunched it up.

We all got around to go to Travis Barkers house, y/n wearing a comfy outfit consisting of black sweatpants and a black sweatshirt to match. The undershirt she wore was white and she slipped on her all white converse. I also went for the comfy look but I wore grey sweats and one of y/n's hockey jerseys she found thrifting.

YOUR POV:

We made it to Travis and Kourtneys home and when he answered the door, I could smell the savory food being cooked.

"Blond Don!" Travis smiled and we did our handshake. I introduced the girls to Kourtney and she asked if we wanted anything to drink. After we all got something to drink, my heart melted when Chloe asked if the Kardashian needed help before helping her in the kitchen. But Kourtney being Kourtney, they duo made a few tik toks and videos along the way.

"You wanna spark it?" The drummer asked, taking the fatly rolled blunt out of from behind his ear.

"Damn right I do." I smirked and he pulled out an all black BIC lighter before bringing the flame to the front. He took a couple hits and passed it to me.

"You wanna go out by the pool?" He asked. I nodded, blowing out the smoke and passing it back to him.

"So does Meg know you're in L.A.?" He asked.

I shook my head and we both sat down in black pool chairs, "No. She's working on a movie and I didn't wanna bother her."

"A little birdie told me that you got offered to play her wife." He giggled, ashing the blunt and then passing it to me.

I grabbed it from him and took a long toke, "The birdie would be correct. But I don't know if I wanna take the part."

"I think it would be fun. It's a cool opportunity."

I nodded, taking another hit before giving it back to him, coughing some as I exhaled, "It is. But I just don't want to miss anything with Chloe. I mean she's got worlds in a few weeks and I know she's focused on winning. Plus I know I have to make an album and I just don't know if I want to be gone longer than I should be."

"I get it. I feel that way with Kourtney. I mean she's got her own thing but it feels like I'm gone a lot sometimes. I just don't want you to have any regrets. Do what you want, I'll support you either way."

I nodded at his words and shrugged, "I'd have to talk to Chloe before I did anything."

"As you should. Is she cool with Megan?" The tatted up man asked.

"I think so. She's nice I suppose. They haven't actually talked except a quick exchange on a FaceTime." I told him.

Travis nodded, passing me the blunt that was three quarters of the way smoked down and the thought made me sad. I hated when the blunt ran out but they weren't meant to last forever.

Before Travis could reply, Kourtney and Chloe came out to tell us breakfast is ready. Chloe sat down in my lap and the drummer and model went inside.

"You got your thinking face on. What's going on in your mind?" Chloe asked, playing with my ears.

I sighed, "There's a movie that's in production called 'Till Death'. The producers want me to play a part in the movie."

"That's great!" Chloe beamed.

"I would be playing Megan's wife. She said I don't have a lot of scenes so filming wouldn't take that long. But there is a sex scene." I cleared my throat.

Chloe didn't say anything for awhile, just leaning forward and began sucking and biting on my neck hard. I hissed a little at the pain but I wasn't going to stop her.

"There. I'd like to see the makeup artist try and cover that one up." The ginger stated, proud of herself.

"Wait, you're giving me the green light to do this?" I asked, a little baffled.

"Do you want a red light? Look, I'm not pregnant so nothings gonna happen. And yes I know that was a bad joke to make. But from the beginning I made a promise to support you no matter what. I know that I fucked that up-"

I shook my head, "We both made mistakes."

"We did. But I want to make this work and I know there's going to be opportunities like this come up the more famous you become."

"But what about worlds?"

"Worlds are a few weeks, a month away. If it's only a few scenes and she said it won't take long, then I trust it. I trust you. When we get back to campus the girls and I are gonna do nothing but rehearse anyways. Things will be okay." Chloe smiled softly at me and I trusted everything she said. She trusted me and I wasn't going to give her a reason not too.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I know. I love you more. Now call Megan and tell her you're taking the part."

a/n: Megan and y/n fluff next chapter. Might be a little sad but we'll see. Don't worry no angst between Chloe and y/n. And to the people who didn't want y/n in the movie, don't worry I've got a plan.

as always thanks for reading. I love you guys and I enjoy reading your comments.

❤️❤️❤️