chapter fifty two

Start from the beginning

'Cause I know you're too pure for this

When I turned back to Chloe her lips were on my own and her manicured nails threaded themselves in the back of my hair, lightly tugging on the ends. I dug my fingers into her hips and she took the opportunity to lightly nibble on my lip. My heart was racing, adrenaline pumping around in my body as our lips molded together as one.

I licked her lower lip, loving the faint taste of her vanilla mint chapstick that glossed her lips. Without fighting back the redhead let my tongue explore her mouth. Her tongue met mine and we both moaned at the feeling. She took me by surprise and I felt caterpillars transform into butterflies in seconds when she sucked on my tongue.

"I love the way you taste." Chloe mumbled against my lips, raking her nails down the side of my neck.

I didn't know what to say, too winded from the intense makeout session and looking at the women on my lap always took my breath away. So I settled with, "You're something else."

She giggled and leaned in like she was gonna kiss me but pulled away with a sly grin. I wasn't gonna have any of that and grabbed her by her throat. Chloe moaned, wrapping her hand around my wrist and dug her nails into my skin lightly.

"Don't be a brat now." I husked.

"Too bad. You're just gonna have to fuck it out of me, daddy."

You're too good for me

I'm too bad to keep

I'm too sad, lonely

I want you only

I took her by surprise when I cupped her pussy, feeling how wet she was becoming through her pants. I was gonna make her drip down her thighs. I was gonna make her make a mess. The woman tried to grind against my hand for any form of friction but I wouldn't let her. Chloe leaned forwards and attacked my neck, leaving an assortment of hickeys and bite marks, as well as pleasurable scratches on my shoulders.

She bit down hard on my sweet spot before soothing the pain with her tongue. I growled, lifting her up by her hips and setting her down on the console. Chloe moaned in approval and was tugging at the end of my shirt. I stripped it off and made quick work of taking off her shirt. Chloe scratched her nails down my stomach, leaving marks anywhere she could before she tugged at my belt. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them down to her sides, hearing a huff of annoyance. That quickly went away when I took her bottom lip between my teeth and lightly bit down before releasing it.

I trailed my kisses down her neck and Chloe tilted her head to give me more access. I found her sweet spot almost instantly, smirking against her skin when she moaned breathlessly in my ear. From her neck I trailed my lips down to her chest and left some decent hickeys on her collarbone and the tops of her full, perky breasts.

"I want you to fuck me. Please baby, I need you." Chloe gasped.

"Patience princess. You know I'll take care of you." I mumbled against her soft skin. I started kissing on her inner thighs, mouth watering at the thought of tasting her after all this time. I think she knew what I was wanting to do next, or maybe she just wanted to give me a hint, but she gave me consent to take her pants off before I could ask. When her pants and thong were stripped from her smooth, long legs, I didn't waste any time in diving into her glistening pussy.

Ayy

I got six ways to say that I

Fell in love with you at first sight

I wish that I could frame the way

You look at me with those eyes

Freeze time, baby, rewind