I used my free hand to play with Bey's pussy, tugging on her piercing and grabbing all of it in my hand and rubbing her to a gushy mess. I pulled out the whip end and rubbed it up and down Megan's swollen pussy. I got her to the point of dripping before looking back at my Baby who was staring intently. I went to the closet and came back with a vibrator and condoms. I put one on before plunging into Bey's ass making her scream. I used some of the oil from off her ass but just enough to be slick but not slide so she felt that shit real rough.

"Fuck you Rob!"

"Aww, too rough on that supple ass HoneyBee?" I tease. 

I pull out and drop two globs of spit on her hole before sliding in nicely. Two strokes in she was moaning and I slide the vibrator into Megan's pussy on high. Both of them soon started moaning before making out. I roll my eyes, couldn't even just take the punishment alone. Making them both cum, I took off the condom and put on a another and switched sides. They busted a few nuts before I took the whip and beat they asses red. My hand finally got tired and I was satisfied with the beet red asses in front of me. I even brought Suga to tears with how I laid into them. I looked back at my Baby and saw that she looked shaken. I dropped the whip and walked over and bent over to whisper in her ear.

"They're okay. They would have said the safe word if I was hurting them too badly. Do you remember what the safe word is?"

Nika nodded and spoke softly.

"Starfruit."

"Good girl, now watch closely, this is the most important part."

I walk into the bathroom and start the tub putting in oils and bath bombs before cleaning up and putting my shorts on. Once the water was full in the bathtub I came out and help up my wives one by one kissing them and putting them the tub. Each of us saying that we were 'Thankful for the fun'.

I left them to soak and went back to my Baby who looked sleepy. I picked her up and carried her out to her room. I put her on the bed and she cuddled Laila and spoke.

"Me next?"

"Only if you want Baby but if you're not ready for that, it's okay."

Nika nodded and I read her a story before Beyonce limped in with her robe on and pajama pants. She joined Nika in bed and they cuddled up and Nika latched on and closed her eyes. I quietly left the room and went to the master suite to see Megan putting the old silk sheets in the laundry hamper. She was dressed in t-shirt and sweatpants and was also walking with a limp.

"How's our Baby? Did we scar her for life?"

"Nope, she wants to be next."

"Yes! I can I have the first turn!"

"Her choice, but to be honest, you'd be better off going second because you'll turn her out with your freaked out ass."

"Fine, I want her to be all the way comfortable when I lay her down. Anyway, did you ask her about sleeping with us? This double California king bed set up we did just isn't complete without her every night."

"I know but it's her decision, she says I snore so there's that too."

"Hell if you do, I've never noticed." I laugh.

"No, because you sleep like a damn log. Me and Beyonce just be looking at you sometimes." I chuckle. "Sleeping hard as shit like you been doing construction or something."

"Yes, watch my fine ass sleep." Megan said bending over and twerking.

"You'd think that ass would be sore."

"You've gotten soft, Rob."

"Only thing soft around here is my pillow, I didn't work you over because Nika was watching, and you know it. I kept it light but if you want to complain, next time, I'll whip you across ya pussy until you cream."

"Damn...you promise!" Megan said with a smile. "That just made my pussy wet."

I shook my head and grabbed the other half of my blunt from this morning and hit it. I finished it off as Megan fell asleep and Beyonce came in and followed suit. I was half asleep when I felt the bed dip behind me. My Baby soon curled up behind me holding her stuffie and whimpering. I turn and pulled her close and grab one of her extra pacifiers that was on my end table and gave it to her and covered her with the extra fuzzy blanket I had at the end of the bed. Satisfied, she drifted off to sleep and I did the same.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--