Chapter 41

Chapter 41
Eva Sinclaire

It was the best night of her life.

That was until Klaus found out his brother Kol had died.

However, it only took him about a week to move on and find peace, with his brother's death. And as much as she thought that was strange, it was the Mikaelson family. She didn't even know, what normal was anymore.

Elijah had sulked off in a huff when he found out that Hayley was still with Jackson in the Beau.

Andrea, on the other hand, was still looking for a way to bring Kol back and she had found a thousand, but Klaus never asked. So, she never told. Truth was, she could have brought him back in moments.

However, after everything that happened with Davina she didn't really want Kol to be around her ever again. She wanted Davina to avoid the Mikaelson's. She wanted her to live because everyone else she knew that got involved with the Mikaelson's was dead.

So as the odds stacked up against them, she stayed in the Compound, taking care of Hope while Klaus scolded her for training up her pack.

"Right punch!" Andrea yelled as the same wolf did it wrong. Again. "For fucks sake, he keeps on dodging you because you're letting him see your move before you make it" she explained.

"It's not as easy as it looks" he sighed.

"Hey!" she snapped making him look at her. "What are you?"

"A Crescent" he muttered.

"Sorry, I didn't hear that, what are you" she articulated.

"A Crescent" he repeated, louder.

"Then, bloody well act like it" she demanded, clapping her hands. "Again!"

Andrea felt the swish of wind, as someone appeared behind her. Their breath was hot on her skin. But, she had a hunch who it was. "Andrea" Klaus whispered.

"I'm busy right now," she said, watching the wolf finally throw a right punch. "Yes!" she yelled, the euphoria rushing through her. "That's what I want."

"As much as I applaud your efforts, it's time to use our werewolf army" he declared, making her whirl around to glare at him. "Finn and the girl, who calls herself my sister are in this city. The wolves can help us pinpoint their location."

"Hope's safe right now because they're here Klaus" she explained. "Please, for the love of God, don't do something stupid."

"Andrea, we have to act" he declared. "Finn's disappeared from the morgue."

"Well, if Finn disappeared from the morgue then he's either powerful enough to heal himself, which in all honestly I highly doubt. Or, the worst option, that's properly true, Freya, is powerful enough to resurrect the dead, or cling to souls, it's bad either way" she explained.

"Exactly why we need the wolves" Klaus replied. He was trying to cox her in but he succeeded.

"Fine" she sighed, giving in. "But if they come, after us, I'm killing them both" she declared, marching off in a huff, back up the stairs towards Hope's room.

"I expect, nothing less love!" he called, after her.

She reached the bedroom and saw Hope crawling around on the floor, giggling as she threw a toy, more specifically a wooden horse, around the floor. She glanced over to the corner of the room, where Aiden stood, on guard.

"Hi," she said, smiling over at him. She bent down and picked Hope up, holding her in her arms. "Has she been behaving?" she asked, grabbing the horse and giving it to Hope, who just threw it away again, making her laugh.