Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Wolfsbane

She was free and yet she was trapped.

Klaus may have been Satan reincarnated but there was something comforting in the fact they were both their own kind of abominations. He was a monster. He enjoyed being a monster. And she had every potential to become a monster, just like him.

She was relishing the fact, they could become one of the same nightmares.

As she walked down the streets of Mystic Falls, she couldn't help the hope that she would run into Klaus.

Maybe, there was hope for the two of them after all.

Someone, suddenly grabbed her wrist, stopping her in her tracks. "Hello, you little traitor" he declared, pulling her into his chest. "How about we have a little talk about Katherine Pierce."

Before she could react he smashed her down into the pavement and the world around her fades to nothing.

~*~

Everything around her was abuzz and then she realised, the world around her was once more abuzz.

She opened her eyes seeing a burry basement around her, covered in dirt and dust. It most definitely, wasn't hers.

"Hello, little witch" Damon declared, from the shadows.

She went to move but realised she was chained down to a chair. Only then did a chuckle fall through her lips. "Really?" she laughed. "You've chained me down?"

"Well, considering you tried to kill Bonnie, let's just say, I don't really trust you" he snapped at her.

"I didn't try and kill her" she snapped back. "I was angry okay. Besides I only burnt her, she's an expression witch, she healed like it was nothing."

"Actually it took her a few days" he replied.

"What do you want, Damon," she asked.

"Where's Katherine" he demanded.

"Why the fuck would I know" she laughed.

"Why wouldn't you."

"Damon!" someone else yelled, heading down the stairs of the basement. "Damon what's going on!" they asked, opening the door.

Andrea tilted her head, looking at the admittedly attractive man. "Now, who is this" she muttered.

"What's going on Damon" they demanded.

"Look Stef she knows about -"

"Stefan Salvatore" she interrupted. "You know I was wondering when you were going to come along and straighten out your psycho brother."

"What is this Damon!" he yelled.

Before he could reply, Stefan marched over unchaining her. "Don't Stefan she knows about Katherine!" Damon protested.

Stefan didn't reply.

"I like you" she whispered, as the chains fell away. She got off the chair stopping by his side. "You don't deserve this" she muttered, biting him in the throat.

He screamed in pain as she bolted for the door. But it was too late, Damon grabbed her knocking her out, once again.

~*~

She rolled back into consciousness but this time when she tried to move, the ropes around her dug into her skin like fire, making her scream out in pain.

She stared at Damon, her eyes hanging low. "Why are you doing this" she muttered.

"You bit my brother" he replied. "I should have figured you weren't simply a witch. You could have killed him" he exclaimed.

"I wasn't trying to kill him" she grumbled. "You chained me up to a fucking chair, did you seriously expect me not to try and escape?"

"Klaus is on his way with the cure so it was a waste of time" he shrugged.

She couldn't stop herself from laughing at him. "You're a fucking idiot, Salvatore. Give it a few hours and the pain will wear off and my magic will be back, and I'll kill you" she promised.

"I'll just have to keep you suffering then."

She watched him pull out a bottle of wolfsbane and she felt her stomach flip, remembering her conversation with the witch, in the forest. It was her one weakness. It was going to be her death.

"Really?" she muttered, staring at the bottle. "Your gonna wolfsbane me."

"Well it seems to be rather effective is it not?" he taunted.

"Damon" she warned, her voice shaking, under the weight of her fear. "Do it, and I swear you'll be dead in a month."

"Oh, I'm sure you will" he chuckled.

"Damon -"

She didn't get time to reply as he threw half the bottle's content over her, the outcry that left her lips was inhuman. As her skin burned she felt the pain increase, along every single nerve throughout her body. Tears ran down her face but before she could beg him to stop, he threw more wolfsbane over her.

She felt the burning increase, through every vein in her body the pain ran, her muscles collapsing under the weight.

"Damon ..." she muttered.

She could feel her consciousness slip away and no matter how much she thought, she couldn't keep herself centred.

"Es Tas Sue Sasta Nanse," she said, under her breath.

She gasped as she threw herself onto the ground.

She stared at her body for a moment realising she was truly dying. If anything she only had minutes left.

The only thing she had accomplished was temporary peace. She didn't even think she could hold that for much longer, her strength was fading, and her magic, with it.

Suddenly the door burst open and Klaus Mikaelson was on the other side.

She let out a breath of relief at the sight.

The rage on his face was enough to make her realise that he was in a murderous rage. She'd never been happier to see a psychopath in her life.

"What is this" he demanded.

"Klaus -"

He didn't get to finish as Klaus snapped his neck letting his body drop to the ground.

He then slowly knelt down next to her bearly living body, bitting his wrist and forcing the blood down her throat. She felt the sway, of her body trying to pull her back in but she wasn't prepared for the ache that would bring.

"I got you, love" he muttered, grabbing her burnt body and carrying it out of the basement.

Slowly, she let her body pull her back in.

Hear me out, give me a ship name for Andrea & Klaus, because I am obsessed with these two.