Chapter 28

Chapter 28
The Guerra Wolves

She didn't know, why she let them talk her into it, but they did. And they did it very well. When Klaus presented the idea of killing the Guerra wolves, she knew it was what she had craved all along. She wanted violence, she wanted them to feel pain. Brutal, endless pain.

Hence, the conversation had been rather mutual.

"How do we do this then?" Andrea sighed, leaning back in her chair.

"We take the twelve original rights now, four of them sit of then hands of the Guerra brother, one of Franchesca one on Oliver. Three on her home security and the rest scattered among her lackeys" Elijah explained.

"If they believe they can get their hands on the stake they will come for me when I am weak" Klaus explained. "Each ring we retrieve will strengthen me, but I will still be at a disadvantage."

"But I won't be," Andrea muttered to herself.

"Then any hope of our success depends entirely, on us working together," Elijah said, glaring over at Andrea, she returned the look almost instantly. "The two of you can no longer afford to retreat to separate corners."

She glared at Elijah and Klaus, for the comment.

"We don't kill any of the crescents" Andrea persisted, receiving a nod from Hayley.

"Andrea they betrayed you, they -"

"No, Elijah" she snapped. "They're my pack, and if I say they won't be harmed, then they won't be" she declared.

Hayley grabbed her hand under the table, wrapping her fingers in hers.

"Promise me one thing. Francesca, won't come out of this alive," Hayley declared.

"Her head will be delivered to you on a silver platter" Klaus smirked.

"Hayley!" Andrea called, after her. The brunette, stopped, turning around to face her. "Give me your hand" Andrea declared.

Hesitantly, she did.

"Da veneni, vis priorum immersa, corpusque hominis, ut sol." she chanted, giving Hayey a small, delicate smile. "You won't turn tonight, but your venom will still be concentrated" she explained. "You're not bailing on me today" she teased.

~*~

She stood in the middle of the compound, hearing the sound of the wolves coming closer to her. They began to fall from the rafters, glaring down at her, bearing their teeth.

They stopped right in front of her, and she began to laugh. "This looks like the worst album cover of all time" she chortled. She raised her arms, challenging them. "Come on then boys" she teased.

They began to charge but she raised her hand, making them scream as a migraine, thundered through their skulls. "Come on that was pathetic" she yelled out, mocking them. "Visera Portus," she said, smirking once again, as they were sealed in, the room. "Do better" she muttered.

They screamed in protest as they tried to break through the barrier, but it was impossible.

She headed down the corridor, catching a glimpse of Hayley who just gave her a sharp nod, as she disappeared into the shadows.

Oliver suddenly stopped, turning around to see Andrea behind him. "Hi bitch" Andrea said, grabbing his finger and snapping it in half, making him cry out. "What was it you said to me?" she taunted. "That's right I can't remember, cause I never liked you" she chuckled, tossing the moonlight ring away.