Chapter 35

Chapter 35
Rebekah

Andrea wished she had never come home. Klaus lectured her, about disappearing and much to his amusement. She always fought back.

"Where were you?" Klaus asked as she tried to sneak back into the house.

"I was looking for Davina, and I found her, so forgive me Klaus that you weren't the only person I was fighting for today" she declared.

She pushed past him before he finally gave in. "I was worried about you" he admitted.

"Well, thank you" she smiled. "But I'm not sorry, for taking time to myself," she said, striding off to her room.

She opened her eyes, realising she was still at the table with, Klaus, Elijah, Kol and Finn.

"Join us, against her who, truly deserves your ire. Our mother" Klaus declared.

The two brothers turned to gare at him but he carried on. "Do this and we will welcome you with open arms" he declared.

"Well your girlfriend over there has tried to kill me multiple times" Kol muttered, as she continued to glare at him. She didn't regret it of course. She would definitely do it again.

"But if you, continue to oppose us, I might just let Andrea, have her fun" he taunted.

She hummed, continuing to glare at the two of them.

"If all you wanted was my allegiance against mother dearest, you should have said so" Kol declared. "Save me a night, shackled to the wall."

"Yes, that was Niklaus" Elijah declared, as Klaus just shrugged. "Mine and Andrea recommended that we remove your limbs one by one. Until you comply."

Klaus laughed at the comment, taking a sip of his wine. "We have no desire to torture you," Klaus said, coming up behind his brothers and placing a hand on each of their shoulders, as he leaned forward to whisper in their ears. "Provided you vow to stand beside us."

"I have a desire to torture you" Andrea declared. "I was thinking a protection spell, so I can kill you, repeatedly, and, repeatedly, every time more painful than the last but you will never die" she declared, leaning back in her chair. "That, my darlings is true agony" she announced.

"After all these years of betrayal, and loyalty to you," Finn said, glancing at Klaus. "Never really rewarded."

Klaus stated silent heading back over to Andrea.

"If so, tell me Niklaus, where is our sister?" Finn asked.

It only took a moment for Andrea and Klaus to throw each other a quick glance.

"Rebekah" he emphasised. "She was blindly loyal to you, for over a thousand years, and now" he glanced around the room "nowhere to be found."

He turned to glare at Klaus again. "Where did our sister go?" he snarled. "And how did she escape your vile imaginations?"

Klaus laughed as he looked back at his brothers. "You think me vile?" he asked, pretending to be offended. "Well what then do you make of the one who cursed us?" Klaus asked.

"Oh, bloody hell" Andrea muttered, as Klaus carried on rambling both she and Kol exchanged the same look of boredom.

"Unlike the two of you, Rebekah always did cling to her humanity," Finn said.

Elijah suddenly snapped, having enough. "Rebekah's off-limits, pursue her and you will suffer" he swore.

"It's fine, Elijah," Andrea said, holding up her hand. "You see, Rebekah asked me, and me personally" she pointed at herself. "To cloak her so she could get away from all this madness, you all call family. And I am telling you now, no one will ever find her unless I will it" she vowed.