Chapter 38

Chapter 38
Mystical Hybrid Wedding

She all but ran away.

Part of her needed a break from the death and destruction, known as the Mikaelson family.

She was hiding in the Beau, waiting for someone who she knew was, there to appear.

Yet, day after day, she performed the same spell. And day after day, nothing became of it.

Andrea sat in a ring of salt, candels standing at the six corners, as the sage burned, in a bowl of ice-cold water, for the ninth day, in a row.

"Demitte moi, demitte moi" she chanted, dragging her blood cover, finger through the salt. "Demitte moi, demitte moi" she chanted again, as the sage burned harder. "Demitte moi, demitte moi" she canted, as the sage suddenly went out.

She stared at the burnt-out herb for a moment. "Fuck!" she cursed. "Fuck!"

The door to the hut opened and she spun around, praying it was her father but it was just Jackson.

"What are you doing here?" she snarled.

"Well, Hayley and I have to do some premarital rituals and I was unaware you were here" he clarified.

"Well, I am" she replied. "As you can see, I'm in the middle of a spell, in the hut that I technically own, so polity fuck off" she declared.

Jackson gave in, shutting the door.

"Fara" she muttered, under her breath feeling a slight pull. "Fara," she said again, she could have sworn that she could a slight flash of him. "Fara" she repeated, seeing the swaying trees. "Come on dad, let me it" she begged. "Fara" she chanted, she gasped, feeling like someone had stabbed her right in the gut.

She opened her eyes to see the salt scattered over the floor. "Shit" she whispered, getting up and dusting herself off.

The door opened again but it was Hayley this time. "Are you alright, what- what are you doing?" she asked, looking around the room at the herbs and grimoires.

"Go away, Hayley" she mumbled, heading over to the bed.

"Andrea I'm worried me and Jack just came to say hello and, this is what we find, it's concerning" she explained.

"Go away Hayley," she repeated, sternly.

"Look if your upset with me -"

"Of course, I'm upset with you!" she finally snapped, she couldn't compress her anger anymore, she was raging, and there was no stopping her from lashing out. "This is my pack, Hayley! By birth this is mine!" she yelled.

"Is this, what this is about?" she scoffed. "You said I could do this, that's wh -"

"Well, I'm not okay with it Hayley!" she cried. "This is my, legacy okay, and you and Jackson just appeared one day, declaring yourself in charge of this pack, and as much as I love you, Hayley, I hate what your doing" she declared.

"I'm sorry" Hayley muttered.

"Good" Andrea snarled. "Now get the hell out" she demanded.

Hayley gave in, shutting the door as she walked out of the hut.

It only took a few moments for Andrea to realise she had gone too far, as she burrowed her head in her hands.

"Fuck" she groaned, falling back onto the ground.

She wasn't mad anymore, she wasn't upset she was just, tired.

She wanted her daughter, and she wanted her father, her mother, and even her sister, but there was only one way she could get him, to come out.