𝐸𝓂𝒷𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑒 (𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁)

Friday, March 4, 2022

11:48 PM

Yeonjun's P.O.V

"I knew this was a bad idea" Taehyun mutters as he lets a drunk Chaeryeong lean on his back.

"I didn't know she was still a light drinker" I mention as I take another shot of Soju, we were all gathered here with everyone, Yuna and Kai are the only sober couple I guess, well I'm not even sure if they are a couple.

Everyone else was drunk or had their drunk friend (or girlfriend) next to them, in my case I was with my drunk girlfriend.

Yeji.

The bar was infested with the smell of alcohol, there was so much of it that it made my nose burn from the scent, it was also crowded with people. All the tables were occupied by the sober and the drunk, our table was a mix. Getting a hold of the soju bottle, I place it farther away from Yeji while her mouth forms a bit of a pout, her eyes are a mix of sadness and an emotion I can't describe. Like she's dreaming, "Yeonjunnie! give it back, now!" Yeji attempts to yell but that is diminished by the alcohol she has consumed, her words slur a bit but I can make them out as I laugh at her state.

"I've never seen Yeji this drunk" Ryujin mutters as she takes a sip of water to calm the alcohol while also making sure that Beomgyu stays in check, "Guys this isn't how we should be spending our Friday night, we should go to the club" Cheered Soobin who was than cheered on by Beomgyu. "Quiet down, also we're not going to the club, some of us got work tomorrow" Just as Taehyun mentions that, I groan at the thought of how late it is, I have work tomorrow and I'm out drinking.

"Should we go now?" I contemplated whilst I rub my forehead in exhaustion, "No~ I want t-to stay here" Yeji whispers before she plops on my chest, "Yeah we should leave" Lia suggests, I guess she's had enough of drunk, not so shy Soobin but I agree its not something most people are used to. Placing my hand on Yeji's arm, I lift her off of my chest and signal for her to climb on my back though she refuses and raises her hand. That alerts the bartender and she points towards some bottle of alcohol that seems way too strong for her to handle, by this time she'd be throwing up when we get home.

"Yeji no, you also have work tomorrow, come on let's go home for some rest" I suggest as I whisper in her ear, that usually gets her flustered and than I'd get the chance to take her home but on this specific day she's been quite a rebel. "Yeah, I'm done, this idiotic baboon can get home himself" I scowl at Ryujin's comment and leave Yeji for a moment, "You can't give up on him, this is why you guys get into such silly arguments" I scold while she sneers at me.

"He irritates me" Rolling my eyes, I also make Beomgyu stand up, "There, all you have to do is take him home now" Going back to Yeji, I find her drinking even more. Sucking in a deep breath, I take away the bottle she is draining without even pouring it into a glass. 'The things people do when they're drunk' I thought sassily whilst I picked Yeji up bridal style, "Yeonjun! I said I wanted to stay! Can't you listen!" She yells effortlessly before coughing.

"This is why you don't drink something you can't handle, you're a light drinker" I grumbled trying to hide the fear of her throwing up on me. "Okay, I'll see you guys whenever, get home safely" I wave goodbye at the group of drunk adults although a pair is missing.

Kai and Yuna.

Biting my lip, I wonder if I should make sure they're okay but then again Yeji can't be left alone, she can't walk too much either, that'll cause her to throw up.