Ambassador

Tuesday -- Hours Earlier

Yeonjun's P.O.V

Taking deep breaths, I try to fight the urge to get too worked up.

What Yeji just told me keeps finding its way in my mind and I hate the way she makes it sound like she's right. Yeji's right about a lot of things but has she actually dated the girl? no she hasn't, she didn't visually witness the toxins our relationship emitted, she's just heard about it. Entering my car, I don't bother to look back and wait for Yeji to leave the hospital, I just turn on the engine and start driving far from what reminds me of her.

I don't know what bothers me more, the fact that Yeji is siding with Ji Woo or the fact that she bluntly told me in my face that my past interactions with her didn't matter because Ji Woo's the one in a hospital bed and not me. My teeth graze against the inside of my cheek whilst I gripped the steering wheel, my phone rings and interrupts me however as soon as I see the name of the caller I immediately hang up. With no hesitation, I hang up on Yeji's attempt at talking to me, I've always promised the world to her and its now that I realize that we're not even dating, and with the state I am in now, I am in no mood to talk to her.

I'd probably end up saying something hurtful and then we'd never get a chance to try and date.

Parking in front of the company that read 'HWANG OFFICE' I proceeded to enter it as I tried to kindly greet the staff but the way I flicked my coat clearly told them I wasn't quite near being happy.

Sitting down in my office, I found a stack of papers on my desk and I toss up the corner of my lip muttering something like 'great something to ease my mind' tapping my pen as I read I remembered the problem we were facing, the bills and the debt we were facing is mind blowing and surprisingly, I can't seem to get my idea to Yeji.

She keeps deflecting it and saying it her way.

Now a work issue is connected to our personal matters, why can't I just forget about her for a moment. She's the reason why I'm angry and I still can't leave her out of my life.

"Back to focusing Yeonjun!" I whisper to myself and continue reading the new graphs at how large our supplies have dropped, now customers are complaining at the high prices of our products, ugh!

Who knew running a jewelry company's finances would be harder than I intentionally thought.

I need a break.

My fingers curl around my hair while I run them through my hair, I was filled with stress and anger, I felt like an erupting volcano. And to let go of that feeling, I need to take it out on something, leaning back in my chair, I think about another solution that would please Yeji, so far Yeji's been doing good to the company, the only branch she doesn't control is my branch which is why its so easy for her to make my life a living hell even if she's good at pleasing me.

I pout at my misfortune and roll my eyes back.

Whining won't do any good I thought lazily, however my thoughts broke a part when suddenly I heard a knock on my office door.

I answered for them to come in.

My coworker sits down with a file and his computer ready to discuss some stuff with me.

It's time to get to work.

The Next Day -- 4:17 PM

Minju's P.O.V

"Okay Ms. Kim, you've finished half of your schedule for the day" I gave a smile to my manager who gladly opened up the luxurious car for me. Secretly, I felt horrible and not in the mood to talk or model for anybody, everything to me was falling apart, I still can't believe Ji Woo isn't awake yet.